Not open for further replies.

Mmzade1209

Crafter
Apr 23, 2014
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Minecraft Username:Mmzade1209[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Server banned from:CraftBlock[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Reason of ban:Griefing[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Who banned you?:_SunDust_[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?:Sorry Guys I appologise it wont happen again.

SpindlyBaton98

A Sans-Sational Experience.
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
United Kingdom
xboxdvr.com
Sorry if i sound harsh, but i've seen the "It was my brothers fault" excuse before. Plus, it was alot of blocks "273"

Im making my mind up on a vouch or no, so Vouch Pending.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
If you can edit your post and explain the real reason you griefed, I'd be more happy to unban you. But I'm sure this is the 100th time I've seen the "My brother did it" post. Please be honest. :)

Mmzade1209

Crafter
Apr 23, 2014
Kawohi.
I am serius and honest,the time when we met my brother was playing.I am honest.You can ask eminftw about it.
Mmzade1209

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
the thing is, at the time you met your brother playing on your account, fine, but when you realised he had been griefing and did nothing about it till you were caught out, says you didnt act responsibly and do all you could to fix the problem but you just continued to carry on playing. Even when I confronted you about it, you were casual about the idea of going and fixing it, as shown in you casual attitude in the screen shots.

Mmzade1209

Crafter
Apr 23, 2014
I just didnt react because i knew that i cannot undo what he did.

Deadacc

Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
You could of said that you're bother had accidentally grieved and you would show where he had grieved and given back the stolen items.

Gen_Itchigo

Crafter
Mar 23, 2014
Perrysville pittsburgh Pa U.S.A
ryno314 said:
You could of said that you're bother had accidentally grieved and you would show where he had grieved and given back the stolen items.
great point ryno and even if you bro had done it and you didn't have the supplies you could have went and got the supplies and fixed it all you had to do was ask for time to get the supplies and fix it

Mmzade1209

Crafter
Apr 23, 2014
Didnt know at first knew a little later(in 5mins)

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
I think there might be a possible chance of you coming back, but that'll up to the owners to decide. But it isn't going to happen again. If I were you I would take careful note of all these things people are saying, cause although it might seem negative, they actually trying to help you.

Deadacc

Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
We're not trying to be mean as Sun said, we're giving advice on what you should do next time if you come across this situation again. Remember, if you can't fix it yourself, always ask someone like a mod or ambassador to help you fix it. :)

Mmzade1209

Crafter
Apr 23, 2014
I wish I will be back.One of my fav. servers is CB :D

Mmzade1209

Crafter
Apr 23, 2014
So is this appeal closed?Am i Not commin back?

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
I'm going out on a limb, I vouch for an unban. It's obvious this guy feels bad about the affair, and he's used the template. I'd suggest you change your password to regulate your brother's playtime, and limit the servers he can use.

Mmzade1209

Crafter
Apr 23, 2014
I changed it.Now nothing will happen again like rulebreaking.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
If you were unbanned like what crackers said
- change your password

- I understand if some families share the same account, and if that is your case, and you may have thought this was a good server for you brother to play on. You need to teach him not to destroy blocks other people have placed, abandon houses, or anything, unless e has the permission of its owner. You may need to supervise him. Teach him how to get his own resources and not take others. And if he broke something, he needs to fix it straight away.

It is a good server, people at the top work hard and do a great job to give us one if the best multiplayer survival/ creative / nano/ vanilla / Pokemon servers you can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)