Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muffin13Knight

Crafter
Apr 1, 2014
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Minecraft Username: Muffin13Knight[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Server banned from: mc.craftblock.me[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Reason of ban: Advertising?[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Who banned you?: I do not know[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Why should you be unbanned?: I don't recall advertising, i was building in my town Europa when i was suddenly perm banned. I would be very grateful if i could be unbanned. thanks![/font]

SpindlyBaton98

A Sans-Sational Experience.
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
United Kingdom
xboxdvr.com
how can you not know that you were advertising...? Where you in that "Another person went onto my account and give everyone a IP" case? other then that, vouch pending

Muffin13Knight

Crafter
Apr 1, 2014
tomrobans said:
how can you not know that you were advertising...? Where you in that "Another person went onto my account and give everyone a IP" case? other then that, vouch pending
No I'm saying that i never advertised. Perhaps someone confused me of someone else but i don't think i ever advertised.

Ben4900

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
We had screenshots of you advertising. I don't know if we still have them, but we had them.

Solow7

Crafter
Feb 18, 2014
California, USA
I vouch

I was building with Muffin13Knight as well, he got banned, and at first I thought it was a joke. I believe it was simply a misunderstanding.

rbhusker

Crafter
Jan 8, 2014
United States
Never heard of you, but i was banned once, we all make mistakes and if he preomises to never advertise on the server, give him a second chance! Vouch

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
forever in the heart of broadcast
Everyone: Yes, he did advertise for Tspree's server. I remember him coming on and saying "Everybody come join ********" or something like that. Tory and I witnessed it. But, that was a while ago and I feel like you were forced into it. I vouch, hope to see you return.

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
This thread gives me the impression that Muffin is trying to take advantage of the forum wipe. I find it very hard to believe that he actually forgot about his own offence.

If he simply would have said " I'm sorry for what I did, I know it was wrong." instead I would have vouched.

Deadacc

Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
Muffin, I do remembering you advertising on the server, and you were a nice player before you did advertised. However, you were banned before the wipe, and we don't have any ban report of you, as Ishrkl said. We don't have any screenshots of your advertising, as Ben said as well. I will vouch for you if you follow the rules, I will then vouch for your appeal to be unbanned from the main server. Remember, this is the past, not the present or future. Just say your sorry and I'll vouch for your appeal! ;)

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Actually I was [Builder] rank - new player on here and I made the report against you. Rabbit was also on at the time it was happening and told you not to advertise, but youchoose not to listen. I took the screenshots and made my very first post. I saw kawohi telling another player where to go to upload your screenshots and I did that. At the time they had a nice and easy to follow template which helped me fill in the necessary information. I remember this well as saw a comment from a7t about the post I made and that it had good content in the report. Which was very encouraging for me and helped me to make other reports later on. This incident would have been around may ish maybe last year or maybe June.. hmm and if I have a look but I might even stilll have the screenshots but it wouldnt be on this computer.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Hi, you're unbanned. Hopefully this won't happen again, right? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)