ihatezombies145

Crafter
Mar 9, 2014
Minecraft Username:ihatezombies145
Server banned from: craftblock.me
Reason of ban: girefing
Who banned you?: [Mod] ben

Why should you be unbanned?:
 I have been banned for a long time and learned my lessen.
 And love the server.:heart:

Avoxsas

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Stop reporting your own post. It will not help you.

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
I have no problem really with you being unbanned. My question for you is, if you love the server so much, why did you grief it? If you can answer that, I will consider vouching :)

ihatezombies145

Crafter
Mar 9, 2014
i had played on the server for a long time and forgot the rules.and i only girefed some stairs.but i am sorry for it all.it was stupid.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
oh my ihate is that what happened to you no wonder i didnt see you in a long time. yes he has been banned since before SUnDale becaome SunDale but was Haysville lol. So yeah quite a while. Anyways hope to see you back one day. I didnt have a problem with him while i was playing with him. But i obviously missed the time he got banned.

ihatezombies145

Crafter
Mar 9, 2014
thanks sundust i remember u (i stick at spelling):)and u know that time i was talking to u and i got tped that was when i got bannd

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Indeed, it has been a while, I think you've had enough time off the server and deserve to come back on. Hopefully you will come on and be respectful and trustworthy. Vouch for meh :)

And on your Grammar, you can always get better and better, just proof read what you write... Before you post or make the comment. Something I need to work on :p

Avoxsas

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Unbanned. Please re-read all the server rules when you join /rules. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)