Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glowing_Colors

Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Minecraft Username: Glowing_Colors[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Server banned from: craftblock[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Reason of ban: Greifing [/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Who banned you?: Sundust[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Why should you be unbanned?: [/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]We shall we begin,[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]    Why should I be unbanned? [/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]The reaason I should be unbanned is because you know when you have that friend that makes a joke then it gets carried away thats what happened here. [/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]I was playing on craftblock and I was joking with slyguy. (me and him know each other in real life) so he knows i like to joke arond a lot so i went into his house and up stairs. then i got my little bucket of lava and placed it.[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace] [/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace] I never thought that i would be banned [/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace] I reget everything that i did bad on the server and im very sorry for my actions[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace] I hope you can let have one more chance at this server [/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace] If you dont let me be unbanned i will understand[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace] Thank you for hearing for what i have to say, [/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]   [/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]    Joshua Lebron :sleepy:[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace] he knows i do stuff like this and i only ment it as a joke.[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]so after that i go back to my house and i see that people griefed it and i cant fix it because pstones dont work but you know YOLO. after like 10 minutes later i get teleported to joes house aka SLYGUY. then after that i got banned for life:at:[/font]

SpindlyBaton98

A Sans-Sational Experience.
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
United Kingdom
xboxdvr.com
Chiplover2 said:
Placing lava is a joke? If that's your form of humor, I'm scared for what other ideas you have coming for our players.
I agree with @Chiplover2, If you think placing lava is nothing more than a joke, then i doubt you'd be welcomed into people's houses or towns if thats the case.

No Vouch from me.

Glowing_Colors

Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
tomrobans said:
Chiplover2 said:
Placing lava is a joke? If that's your form of humor, I'm scared for what other ideas you have coming for our players.
I agree with @Chiplover2, If you think placing lava is nothing more than a joke, then i doubt you'd be welcomed into people's houses or towns if thats the case.

No Vouch from me.
I only joke around with people that I know in real life that go on the server.

BestOfTheWorst

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Earth
tomrobans said:
Chiplover2 said:

No Vouch from me.

You people don't have a sense of humour. He does it only with people he knows. If he cleans up after that, I think it should be fine. I do that to cac all the time, when he is afk, I dump lava at his feet. Afterall with /back and keep inv on, it dosent make such a big deal. But if he dosent clean up afterwards then well, he deserves the ban. lol

Timmy9997

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Australia
I wouldn't be surprised if it was a joke and tbh, I do this all the time with my friends. As long as the damage is repairable and they take it in good humor then I don't see the problem. I'm not saying people can grief their friends, that's just stupid. I'm saying it sounds like a legit reason.

BestOfTheWorst

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Earth
Timmy9997 said:
I wouldn't be surprised if it was a joke and tbh, I do this all the time with my friends. As long as the damage is repairable and they take it in good humor then I don't see the problem. I'm not saying people can grief their friends, that's just stupid. I'm saying it sounds like a legit reason.

I agree with this as well.

Glowing_Colors

Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
Crazyboy983 said:
Timmy9997 said:

yeah lol. I know Ebrugs, sly, jj, icy, and crazycowboy in real life so these are the people i like to joke with :p

Glowing_Colors

Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
Crazyboy983 said:
Timmy9997 said:

yeah lol. I know Ebrugs, sly, jj, icy, and crazycowboy in real life so these are the people i like to joke with :p

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
I'll vouch, if Sly doesn't mind you joking around then I really don't think you need to be banned in the first place. Just bear in mind that not everyone has the same sense of humor as you and may not find your jokes funny . Lecture over! :p

Omega_Shenron

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Windstad Manor, Skyrim, Tamriel
It Sly can verify this, then I believe you should be unbanned. It was a joke, yes, but never do it again. Water isn't as bad but don't do that either. An innocent joke? Surround your afk friend with cobblestone. Innocent. Lava, not so much.

Icy_Star

Crafter
Jan 13, 2014
'Murica
Visit site
Glow may have done wrong, but he just takes this as a joke. Im suprised he got banned for just placing lava. Can u name one wrong thing for killing someone with it? Other people inly.got banned for.3 daus. Y not him? I vouch

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
I'll unban. Please don't get carried away again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)