Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

minecraftbum_248

Crafter
Feb 19, 2014
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Minecraft Username: minecraftbum_248[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Server banned from: Craftblock.me[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Reason of ban: "Temporarily banned from server for 2 days." There is no stated reason for my ban from the server. I haven't been on the server in four days.[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Who banned you?: Lking846[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Why should you be unbanned?: I've been up all night playing Assassin's Creed 4 for the past four days. There's no reason for me to have been banned for two days when I haven't been online to do any harm.[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]As of right now the ban expires in 1 Day, 9 Hours and 54 minutes.[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Obviously it means I was banned at about 11 A.M. Est time. I was cooking brekfast and getting ready to play on my console, not my PC.[/font]

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Here's your ban report:
http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-1430.html

Here's the complaints that lead to it:
http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-1313.html

Is your account not secure? Do you have siblings or friends that have access to your Minecraft account? Because, you would still be responsible for the griefs, even if you didn't actually do them yourself. Just wait it out. Also, secure your account.

minecraftbum_248

Crafter
Feb 19, 2014
im gon kill my lil bruh. hell will rain down on tht kid

Avoxsas

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Please secure your account so only you can play on it. Accounts will be punished regardless of who does the action, as it is the player's responsibility to secure their account. Wait out the temporary ban and use this time to make sure your brother cannot mess around any more. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)