Ban Appeal Username1145

Status
Not open for further replies.

__Zero__

Crafter
May 25, 2014
Illinois
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Minecraft Username: Username1145[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Your Ban report link: http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-3522.html[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Server banned from: CraftBlock[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Reason of ban: Griefing farm [/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Who banned you?: Holy_Rabbitz [/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Why should you be unbanned?: I thought I was told I could get some potatoes, so I went ahead and did. A day or two later I got banned for doing so. I misunderstood and would like to apologize to crackers who owned the farm and house it was in. I am sorry and will double check next time I think I see something like that in the chat again.[/font]

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
>.> it was crackers house, cracker farm, it had nothing to do with me, i was just going to go hide in his farm and wait for him to get on and creep him out, found the farm missing potatoes, and checked it out. i asked the only mod online at the time (holy) to fix it and she did, thats all that i had to do with it x.x

__Zero__

Crafter
May 25, 2014
Illinois
MonochromePony said:
>.> it was crackers house, cracker farm, it had nothing to do with me, i was just going to go hide in his farm and wait for him to get on and creep him out, found the farm missing potatoes, and checked it out. i asked the only mod online at the time (holy) to fix it and she did, thats all that i had to do with it x.x
Alright I thought it was your house cause that is what Rabbitz said

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Banned twice within 2-3 days, no thanks, obviously you can't learn your lesson. Come back when you have.

__Zero__

Crafter
May 25, 2014
Illinois
SamDaManNz100 said:
Banned twice within 2-3 days, no thanks, obviously you can't learn your lesson. Come back when you have.
It was an accident I am new and I am sorry for all that I have done. If I offended anyone I am sorry and I have learned my lesson.

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
What did you learn, then? You seem so confident in saying that you've learned your lesson. Please, elaborate; what lesson did you learn?

__Zero__

Crafter
May 25, 2014
Illinois
JagSwag2014 said:
What did you learn, then? You seem so confident in saying that you've learned your lesson. Please, elaborate; what lesson did you learn?
I learned that I need to be more careful with my actions and take caution with surroundings that aren't mine. 

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
I guess according to your story, crackers is the one to confirm it. If he confirms it as being true, then you did not grief as you would of then had permission from the owner. If you did not have permission then follow all the council given above.

In the case of harvesting another players farm, it is common courtesy, and I guess a way to say thank you for the food to replant the garden again - just a tip for in future.

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
_SunDust_ said:
I guess according to your story, crackers is the one to confirm it. If he confirms it as being true, then you did not grief as you would of then had permission from the owner.   If you did not have permission then follow all the council given above.  

In the case of harvesting another players farm, it is common courtesy, and I guess a way to say thank you for the food to replant the garden again - just a tip for in future.
I know this Thread is closed, but I'd like to quickly say I had no knowledge of this event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)