Ban Appeal: Pranxty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pranxty

Crafter
Jul 3, 2018
Minecraft Username: Pranxty
Your Ban report link: https://craftblock.me/threads/group-ban-goldenpencil00-star928-patcheats-and-pranxty.17332/
Server banned from: Craftblock
Reason of ban: Massive Griefing
Who banned you?: Kaokia
Why should you be unbanned?:

I have no idea who "goldenpencil00" is, I played with Star928 and Patcheats for a bit before June had ended. We had taken down a nearby structures wall thinking that with the claim system/land protection we thought that if it wasn't anything not under this claim, was fair use and we took a little bit to start off our adventure. with out many hours and a week+ put into this server, we never saw anyone go onto that land while we were online so we just didn't really think much of it after. we simply took a few blocks, we try to go back on like a month later and then we find that we're banned for seemingly no reason and we have to search for why it happened, but, I still apologize for the trouble I have cause. I hope my appeal will be considered.

WolfiePai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Shooketh
Supporter
Crafter
Jun 20, 2015
we simply took a few blocks
With the new data that I found. It was not simply just a few blocks. You took over 1k items and griefed nearly 200 blocks, Star griefed close to 600 blocks, and Patcheats griefed nearly 20k blocks.

Your little trio did a whole bunch of damage for simply not knowing that unclaimed areas still are counted as griefs. Im close to denying both you and Star's appeal but I'm going to discuss it with others.

WolfiePai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Shooketh
Supporter
Crafter
Jun 20, 2015
We are sorry to inform you that your appeal has been Denied. After a short discussion from a few people, we decided that your appeal didn't really show a real apology. You are allowed to enjoy all our other servers that we provide. You can appeal again in over 3 months though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)