michaelsurfs

Crafter
Dec 21, 2013
User: michaelsurfs
Server banned from: craftblock
Reason of ban: being abusive with WE and disrespecting other players "privacy"
Who banned me: JagSwag2013
Why should I be unbanned:

I want to come back on and build to add to the servers community and help people with redstone contraptions. I am a bit crazy sometimes, but I get that way when I am left out because I don't qualify to be in others sight. I feel the need to come on and play and be the first place winner in a horse race! That sure sounds fun! I love to play with Hannah and mono, but I am simply the annoyance. Most of the time. I think I have learned a bit from the time I got banned, a bit.

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
:I  i anti vouch, it hasnt been 2 weeks since you got banned, and, honestly, putting privacy in quotation marks? yeah, no, maybe someone is working really hard on something secret to put it out there there on when its done and they dont want your help, youve done that to me a couple of times, so yeah.
i anti-vouch

michaelsurfs

Crafter
Dec 21, 2013
Ok mono, I respect your opinion and I very am sorry to hear that you don't like how I use quotation marks. I also agree that it has been a while since I got banned from the mine craft server and perhaps two weeks thus I have no idea how long I was banned since I was busy. My apologies. It's great to hear from you monochromepony! How have you been lately? I am very exited that your back on cb! Thanks for your appreciation my kind fellow cb player.

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Allow me to point you to the Donors' Code of Conduct: http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-148.html

Not only did you outright disregard multiple points of the code of conduct, but you also did so without so much as stopping to consider how lenient we had been with you. You have multiple accounts of abusing WorldEdit. You have multiple accounts of being annoying to other players. You have a few accounts of being a nuisance in general, as well. These infractions warranted a permanent ban from our server without compensation for your donation. As stated in the disclaimer:
Donor\ said:
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Should you be banned for infractions, you will not be refunded.[/font]
All of this in blatant disregard for our trust in you as a player who was kind enough to donate to our server, and for our trust in you as a Royal donor. Having said this, you'll forgive us for denying your appeal and asking you to wait a while before we even come close to considering allowing you back onto our server.

Kelc Wolf

Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
Canada
I wish I could have pointed out the donors code of conduct out sooner, but I dislike him and do not wish him to come back into the community. I do not vouch he is rude, disrespectful and doesn't care for others privacy, he took away permissions people bought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)