Ban Appeal. Ignore If Im Not Ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

halodudejake

Crafter
Jun 21, 2014
Lincoln Nebraska, United States
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Minecraft Username: Halodudejake[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Your Ban report link:
http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-4743.html[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Server banned from: Craft Main.[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Reason of ban: Exploiting items and (yes) being an ass to almost EVERYONE on the server.  Ill Be the first to admit. i was a MAJOR ass.[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Who banned you?: Holy And Mono gave her my "background".[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Why should you be unbanned?: i honestly feel like shit because of all this. I love craftblock so much. I did exploit the cobblestone, Sadly. But ive learned my lesson and will no longer be an ass to anyone on craftBlock Main, Nano, or CS. Ever. [/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]This is my sincerest apology, this will not happen again. i promise. I will now be a lay low guy, Ill avoid fights. Ill avoid getting involved with sketchy things. Ill avoid all of that.[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]If you simply dont think im ready yet. just dont vouch. its as simple as that.[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]I just wanted to post this, so staff and other people see this whole ban thing. I have accepted any and all consequences you can throw at me, I deserve every one.[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Ill take a break from CB but this week or two ( I think ) has really killed me. I love CraftBlock and most people on it.[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Again my sincerest apologies to @Naricake @trgrit @holy_rabbitz @monohromepony[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Wont happen again. I Swear.[/font]

Edited link to work - SunDust

Trgrit

Crafter
Jun 25, 2014
Nebraska
I vouch! I think you turned over a new leaf. I  think you should be given another chance. Good luck!

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
Looking at everything, you really seem to have learned. This is the most civil ban appeal I've seen from you and it feels genuine, I hope you reall have changed for the better. I vouch.

halodudejake

Crafter
Jun 21, 2014
MonochromePony said:
Looking at everything, you really seem to have learned. This is the most civil ban appeal I've seen from you and it feels genuine, I hope you reall have changed for the better. I vouch.
Thanks Mono. Not For The Vouch. But For Actually Thinking Ive Changed, Cause I Have. A Lot.

Anyways Thanks For Helping Me! :D

@MonochromePony

rbhusker

Crafter
Jan 8, 2014
United States
I am going to stay neutral, I would have vouched, but yesterday you said you were going to take a month or two break, which you didnt.

After a month and a half I will vouch.

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
forever in the heart of broadcast
I vouch. Halo's been very open with me and he's very sincere. Plus, I also said I'd be taking a break a while ago and I didn't, and no one had a problem with it. I know this is a different situation, but just because he hasn't taken a break doesn't mean he hasn't learned. I think he'll come back as a newer and better person. :D

halodudejake

Crafter
Jun 21, 2014
tomrobans said:
Then why are you appealing to get unbanned when you are taking a break? Make some sense man!
i know. i know most people probably dont think im ready to be unbanned. and thats fine. i accept consequences. but if they want me to take a break or they can trust me to come back, im fine with either. 

TicTacTory

Crafter
Dec 19, 2013
In a green bean
I believe everyone should get chances. We are stupid, clueless humans that are clumsy and make the dumbest mistakes. But we live and learn. It's how we get better. Halo, when I read this I read your words and knew that you were sorry. I think that if you want to take a break, I will support it. You're a great guy. Don't let anyone, anyone at all, tell you you aren't.
I vouch.

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
I vouch, you seem to have changed, just remember a key thought: Do unto others as they do unto thee. Oh, since you didn't tag @Avoxsas I will do so for you. For future reference, preview your post when attempting to tag someone to make sure you got the tag right.

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
The reason I locked down both your ban report and your first appeal was to help you. All I asked was that you would wait.

Instead you have been posting non-stop, and now you went and made another appeal?

I sincerely hope that your ban will have a patience-increasingly long duration. Minimum 2 months is my recommendation. :/

Trgrit

Crafter
Jun 25, 2014
Nebraska
@IshrkI I told him to post the appeal. I thought he had a chance. And Alot of people side with us. No disrespect or anything. But cant you just give him a chance?

halodudejake

Crafter
Jun 21, 2014
Umm... I think I've changed as much as i will. So beyond this point is just torture not benefit. But i will wait if y'all want me to. I just think im ready to come back on the server. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)