Ban Appeal hotdog789

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotdog789

Crafter
Apr 12, 2014
United States
First off, it doesn't let me write in the ban appeal section anymore so im doing it here.  When i griefed those statues, i was at my friends house and we thought it would be funny so he did it to (iamboss3).  When we got banned I just never went back to the server and tried to find another one.  However, after all the time I have been gone from this server, i have yet to find one that i can connect to the people and be friends with them as I did on this server.  I miss all you guys and if do get unbanned, breaking the rules will never cross my mind since i know I do love this server more than any other.  So im asking you, please let me back in.

~hotdog789

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
I'll vouch, I believe in second chances. Just remember, griefing is not allowed under ANY circumstance, regardless of who it is. Good luck :)

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
Not to get too off topic, but I have only been here for about 5 months, a lot of people don't know me still :p

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Is this the same Hotdog that I think it is? If so, I vouch. If not, get outta here ya poser! :p Anyway, yeah, greifing is no good. No matter how close you are to the person who made whatever it is you're greifing. But, 2nd chances and all. I vouch for the Hot-diggity-dog. :D

Also, I know White. What's up? :p

hotdog789

Crafter
Apr 12, 2014
United States
Uu_VALKYRE_uU said:
Is this the same Hotdog that I think it is? If so, I vouch. If not, get outta here ya poser! :p Anyway, yeah, greifing is no good. No matter how close you are to the person who made whatever it is you're greifing. But, 2nd chances and all. I vouch for the Hot-diggity-dog. :D

Also, I know White. What's up? :p
VALKYRE this is the same hotdog you are thinking of, im hoping to be back soon.  I missed you guys so much.  Thanks VALKYRE for vouching!

Avoxsas

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
I think you've been banned long enough; unbanned. Just don't grief again.

Make sure to read all the server rules when you log in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)