Ban Appeal GR33N

Status
Not open for further replies.

GR33NGIANTYUM

Crafter
May 12, 2014
Friends and Foes of CB,

I was not looking forward to doing this because simply I sought this out to be a waste of mine and your time, simply because there is so much animosity against myself. But, with this animosity, do you understand what actually happened? Now, I understand this is "not the proper way to write a ban appeal" but at this moment I'll just simply just say fuck the world and proceed. Now let me start from the very most beginning, my profanity. As you can see, I can write/speak very well. I have a broad vocabulary and I love creating speeches and performing them. But some of you can not comprehend this is minecraft. When I cuss, that does not necessarily mean I'm upset or I'm pointing aggression towards you. I'm a southern boy, I see cuss words as just simple words society has pointed out to be bad and we've been told these words are bad since the very second we started to speak. Now, my next subject, RockGod and my wonderful "Great Wall of GR33N". When RockGod first joined CraftBlock, I was absolute arms wide open. I brought him into my town, let him get a good plot, and volunteered to help him with whatever his needs were to be. All of a sudden, I get on with two new messages. One "GR33N Can I bring people into the town" and another "GR33N I'm leaving because you are never on." but friends I'm on almost every night. So I just said to myself okay and proceeded with what I had planned to do on the server that day. A couple days go by, I started to expand my town to create more plots for incoming blocklings when all of sudden I see what looked like a cobble and wood log bridge, so I fly to it. I fly over a hill, and there is a medium sized town that popped out of the wonderful minecraft grass blocks out of no where. So of course, I get angry because its not even 100 blocks away from my town. I gave RockGod two options. Option One: I help him join Vella's Town Reverence where he will have his own outpost and will be given assistant and can run his own town like he has been. We would be in the same town so I wouldn't be too upset anymore. He strongly declined. Leaving Option Two: I would contain his town to absolute smallest due to the fact I was gonna use that land for my town. And just to make everything civil build "The Great Wall of GR33N" where I would have set gates around to where if things got better or we set a agreement, I could open those gates. Once I started doing Option Two, RockGod proceeded to chase me around his town trying to claim as much as land as possible. Once he saw, he could not claim more land then I could, he then went to staff to complain. I also inspected his town to see how he could of built so much in just couple days. Myself and Another Donator believed it was not done legitimately and were gonna bring it up with a staff member. Situation three was brought up by discussing the United States Air Force and Pilots. I was discussing my future plans on enlistment into the US Navy with Vella and RBH, when Vella said he'd like to be a tank driver if he joined the military. I replied with "Or a pilot flying A-10s". Mito then said "Pilots are hard to become." Thinking she was talking about USAF Pilots, that I have talked to many of them I knew it wasn't as hard as many people put it to be. Musik and Mito then start coming at me about me being "a idiot". Even though, the whole time I was talking about the USAF and they were talking about the Army. After that, RBH, Lego, Crea8or, DiamondHunter, Killer, and Taz decided to jump in and begin to provoke me. During this time Mito PM'd me and we slightly discussed it and we were gonna talk about it more later when I was fully calm. After this, I tried to PM SunDust with the information which included my Medical issues including MDD and Undiagnosed Bi-Polar Disorder both developed through my father's career in the USAF that I know none of you care about so if you wish to hear the whole story feel free to pm me. And Mito said "Isn't this the second time someone has used their medical problems as a excuse" and later "Why Dont we all use our medical excuses." That threw me over the edge and beyond, so i replied with "Go Fuck yourself Mito" and left the server to listen to music and calm down. 

Now to the People of CraftBlock,

I've noticed on this server, many cases/situations are only heard from one side and that's all that is heard. I have ran servers and staffed servers like [IP removed by Narbula]. If a situation had come upon, we were told to pursue the other side of the situation also, so the situation could be fully resolved and everyone could resume their enjoyment of the server. That is not what goes on, on craft block. If one part of the situation is posted on forums or someone complains to staff on public chat, staff react to only the bits of information given by the complainant. Another thing is, recently CB has became a "Cyber High School" where popularity matters how much you are heard. Now one part of that I can see appropriate because the more popular a person are, the more trust you have for that person. But when that person is directly in the conflict, both parties should be dealt with equally and appropriately. Now, most of you see I am a very caring, funny, nice, cool 16 yr old kid from Ohio when I am not pissed off. I am not using my medical issues as my excuse or I would of listed them all. But when I do get pissed off like I did, I request that everyone actually stops the subject. At that moment, I wont stop. That's a problem with my self control. But if you assist with cooling the conflict rather then provoking it, I will be able to calm down a lot quicker. I am on Craft Block for the same reason all of you are on Craft Block. And that's to enjoy minecraft, enjoy the server, and enjoy having friends to build, mine, and pvp with. If you  have any comments or concerns, feel free to private message me with them.

Cheers,
Nathan (GR33N)

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
You are not supposed to appeal for temp bans I do believe. You are usually just supposed to wait it out. Besides, it was only one day.

XxXkillerzxX8

Crafter
Mar 22, 2014
United States
No vouch, learn how to control your actions, take my word for it it will turn out better in the long run

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
Also, I would remove the name of the server yo say you staffed on.

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
DiamondHunter153 said:
Also, I would remove the name of the server yo say you staffed on.
I edited it out as soon as I saw it.

GR33NGIANTYUM

Crafter
May 12, 2014
DiamondHunter I sent a PM to Kaw, Sun, Narb(I think not sure), and Holy. Law sent me this link and told me to wright. Killerz, I can't talk to you without goin off on you. 

Cheers,
Gr33n

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Throw a few line breaks in your wall of text and I might consider reading it. lol No offense, I just have no desire to read such a continuous wall of text.

GR33NGIANTYUM

Crafter
May 12, 2014
It's very detailed lol. If I was in word I would of put it in paragraph format. But I wasn't, Sowie.

GR33NGIANTYUM

Crafter
May 12, 2014
And actually killerz I'm on my phone. And I'm close to the first Wright Brothers flight. And I'm in Civil Air Patrol and AFJROTC, both involve flight. So I type "wright" a lot on my phone, hints why it said wright and not write.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
I had a chat with mito last night. Apparently the issue result was that you both agreed to disagree?   Anyways it seems you both have resolved that.

The issue about the town. I totally see your point.  And I think ish or Kawohi will help take care of that matter with rocks town.

The issue with lego, he confesses to using exaggeration.  Personally, anyone who chooses to embellish their words by making something up to what it is not is lying to me, no matter how you might see it.  And anyone that does that, leaves me with no reason to trust what they say as I don't know then what part of truth they have tried to stretch.

You give your opinion green about staff not hearing the other side of the story.  This is incorrect. Appeals allow a player to tell their side of a story be it a 1 day ban diamondhunter or permanent ban.  This is your first ban I think,  so you may not be aware of the behind the scenes things many staff do to try rescue the situation. 

And you...... Are not exempt from using a ban appeal template, I'm if not what makes you any different?. So in future, and I hope there will never be a future, use the template.  Staff don't put time and effort into this server for players to ignore what we have put in place fir them to use. It does not say on the template appeal, you can use this template if you want.

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
Ban appeal template or not, it's a short ban, wait it out.

However, I will agree on a few points that you made. I do see what you're saying, about us being a "Cyber High School". I agree with you that regardless your level of trust/rank, all players should receive the same punishment. It doesn't really make sense to have (for example) an Ambassador advertise their server, but only get warned about it, whilst a Builder gets banned on the spot. In my eyes, the Ambassador should also get the same treatment because they've been on the server for a long time and should know the rules by now. No excuses.

GR33NGIANTYUM

Crafter
May 12, 2014
I have bout 2 hours left guise, can I just be unbanned? Lol

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
No.

You disrespected alot of people that day green and in your story you didnt even think to apologise to the people you choose to disrespect, but continue on your tangent to prove your point. Think onlly you and those you spoke to were the only players involved? No----- in the public chat you choose to involve everyone-- You should of at least apologise for the language and the insults you targetted at certain people. Or just apologise--- and dont make the same mistake.

I make no excuse for my faults and why do you think you can? You are not the only player on the server who has needs or lack of it.

At what jag said. If you know of someone advertising servers they are not allowed to then why didnt your report it? They were in the wrong and you think you doing it will make it right. Well it wont. Type /rules --- no advertising.

GR33NGIANTYUM

Crafter
May 12, 2014
Well sun, I'll say it on her just like I said in our private message. I am sorry that people get hurt over cuss words. But you know, that day sun, I was not the only one at wrong, BUT I was the only one punished. See what I mean? Hell, if I there was a lot of people that got banned I would of been cool with it and waited it out. But I wasn't. So if you wish to talk about my faults, let's talk about what others did that night and did not get banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)