Ban Appeal for Cranky_Moe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cranky_Moe

Crafter
Jul 28, 2014
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Minecraft Username:Cranky Moe[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Your Ban report link: it was 2 years ago i don't know where it is[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Server banned from:main[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Reason of ban:i broke someones gold block[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Who banned you?: i don't know it was two years ago[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Why should you be unbanned?: because i'm sincerely sorry for what i did and i will make sure not to break someones else's block again.[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace] [/font]

Kaylawilcoxen14

Crafter
Jun 2, 2014
Please use the correct format, The ban appeal will not be considered unless format with the requirements is used properly.

Deadacc

Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
I think something went wrong when he tried posting it.

Kaylawilcoxen14

Crafter
Jun 2, 2014
If in fact what Ryno said was correct, there should be a 'Edit' Option for you on the bottom right of you're post for you're convenience. Please do indeed use the 'Edit' option instead of making a entirely new post. :)

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Seeing that you are causing problems on Civ, I do not Vouch.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Are you seriously going to go on another one of our servers and cause immature fights, and then try to appeal to get on our main?

Denied.

Cranky_Moe

Crafter
Jul 28, 2014
kawohi said:
Are you seriously going to go on another one of our servers and cause immature fights, and then try to appeal to get on our main?

Denied.
what did i do on the main 2 years ago?

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
No way in hell should you be unbanned, you just said you have a Special Disease to Hate Niggers. Thats f*cking bullsh*t.

Racist Bastard.

Master_Chief17

Crafter
Jul 9, 2014
Seeing that you are causing problems on Civ, I do not Vouch.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Cranky_Moe said:
kawohi said:

Denied.
I have no idea and I don't care. What I do know is that you are causing problems on our other server. You're now banned on both.

Cranky_Moe

Crafter
Jul 28, 2014
SamDaManNz100 said:
No way in hell should you be unbanned, you just said you have a Special Disease to Hate Niggers. Thats f*cking bullsh*t.

Racist Bastard.
u must hate white people...

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
I am White, and I respect all Races of the World.

Doesn't matter what colour your skin is, were all human.

Cranky_Moe

Crafter
Jul 28, 2014
kawohi said:
Cranky_Moe said:
kawohi said:

Denied.
I have no idea and I don't care. What I do know is that you are causing problems on our other server. You're now banned on both.
can i please be unbanned from main my little brother got on my account.

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Cranky, I suggest you just leave. Causing problems that we don't need.

You have no respect.
You are very racist.

Why should you be unbanned if you're going to keep on being like this, seriously.

Cranky_Moe

Crafter
Jul 28, 2014
SamDaManNz100 said:
Cranky, I suggest you just leave. Causing problems that we don't need.

You have no respect.
You are very racist.

Why should you be unbanned if you're going to keep on being like this, seriously.
ok when i take my i hate niggers medicine i will be fine then u can unban me brb 

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Oh, Bullsh*t. There is no medicine for 'hating niggers' and please stop using the word 'Nigger'

Cranky_Moe

Crafter
Jul 28, 2014
SamDaManNz100 said:
Oh, Bullsh*t. There is no medicine for 'hating niggers' and please stop using the word 'Nigger'
actually there is... u must not be from america if u dont know what it is. and pls stop cussing...

here is a picture of it- 

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
@Master_Chief17 - I don't know why you gave me Negative Rep, because I haven't done anything towards you.

And @Cranky_Moe - I don't think you understand, IM F*CKING WHITE! I respect all colours and racist. The only racist asshole here is you.

You are honestly the most racist and immature person I have meet, I don't even know why you haven't been Globally Banned. You are seriously making me made with the b/s you say and cause. 

Moving on to the Medicine.

Chicken and Watermelon is food, food people eat. KFC is a Fast Food Restaurant. 

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)