Ban appeal ^3^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverdust809

Crafter
Feb 25, 2014
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Minecraft Username: silverdust809[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Server banned from: Craftblock[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Reason of ban: Griefing?...[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Who banned you?: idk[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Why should you be unbanned?: it was a friend who went on my account and griefed. i think i should be unbanned because it has been several monthz since my ban and i want to play with my brother (omega_shenron) and all you cool pplz. baiii[/font]

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
ok, heres the thing. almost every other ban appeal i read is "my brother got on my account" or "my stupid friend hacked me" i read it to often to believe anyone who says it these days. if it has been months i will vouch though, so yes. i vouch.

Dec 31, 2013
I vouch, because @Omega_Shenron is a trustable player, and so if he believes his sister should be on, I then believe she should be on. Also, I was once banned for griefing to a different server that my brother got onto. It's pretty annoying to be banned for something you didn't do.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Omega_Shenron said:
This is my sister, and I can verify it wasn't her who did it. I vouch for her unban :)
Okay, just make sure she doesn't do it again! Unbanned.

Silverdust809

Crafter
Feb 25, 2014
kawohi said:
Omega_Shenron said:
This is my sister, and I can verify it wasn't her who did it. I vouch for her unban :)
Okay, just make sure she doesn't do it again! Unbanned.
oh my glob thank you!!:nyan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)