Not open for further replies.

BreeSaysBooh

Crafter
May 18, 2014
Minecraft username: Bree5373
Server banned from: mc.craftblock.me
Reason of ban: disrespecting staff
Who banned you?: Narbula
Why should you be unbanned?: I think I should be unbanned because all I was ever doing was trying to protect my friend but I went a bit overboard and I regret that. I now understand that I made a huge mistake disrespecting Narbula and I hope I can be forgiven I may not deserve to but id like a second chance and if I were to get a second chance I would use it wisely.
this is my first ban appeal so i am deeply sorry if i did it wrong... and i am sorry for my spelling i am not the best speller.

SpindlyBaton98

A Sans-Sational Experience.
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
United Kingdom
xboxdvr.com
TheMaskedMonster said:
You spelt Appeal wrong
Honestly why do people even bother being Grammar Nazi's.

Back to the Topic.

I see that you understand that you went overboard while protecting your friend, and i think you've owned up to it enough for a second chance. Vouch!

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
The thing is I warned both you and your other two friends multiple times. I even told you that if you kept saying that stuff to me that you'd be banned. Did that stop you? No. You just kept going and going. Even after my kicks and even MORE warnings.

BreeSaysBooh

Crafter
May 18, 2014
i am sorry i shouldnt have said the last thing i said i was just mad

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
Everyone makes mistakes. I've mad staff angry before! xD
I vouch, give this Thread a few more vouches and I might make an unban.

XxXkillerzxX8

Crafter
Mar 22, 2014
United States
Bree your really nice i used to talk to you. you even helped me once! i vouch! [next time if u get unbanned dont disrespect staff]

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
I'll vouch, i think its been long enough to learn your lesson, jst dont do it again xD

ElementWrath

Crafter
May 13, 2014
Was going to speak out against this, but I do think that if you can behave with some maturity in the future then you deserve a chance. I hope you get your second chance.

If you screw up again (assuming you're even let back in), I'll be the first person in the appeal thread to say that you shouldn't be let back in.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Lets see if I have the story right.

Was elemental invisable flying around smarah? If so nothing really wrong with that.

smsrah was freaking out cause he felt someone was trolling him? If so he should have said for elemental to please stop, theres really no need to cuss at elemetal, Im sure he would have stop had you asked him to. But by the screen shots smsrah didnt handle it like that- he over reacted and insulted elemental. Elemental at this point couldve posted a complaint against smsrah.

Do I have my story right? correct me if Im wrong, I can only go by what our staff has reported.

Now you say you were trying to protect your friend? Who is this friend? And what were you trying to protect them from?

Any staff member or the majority of players on this server only want the best for each other and more then happy to help.

You say you were trying to protect your friend, makes me wonder why did you feel you needed to?

Narbula is a very capable moderator who was trying to help you but shes not just trying to help you but clear the drama up in the server chat for all players.

You can trust a moderator, they only want the best for you and every other player.

Now also lets say smsrah asked elemental to stop, and elemental didnt, you have the power to take a screen shot of the conversation and every word typed in that chat. You also have the power to go on forums to the complaint section and post a complaint.

Had you handled the situation simular to that - instead of raging at a mod, getting upset trying to prove your arguement in the chat or whatever you did, things would have looked brighter. You could of still been enjoying the company of those new friends you made on the server...

Avoxsas

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
I'll unban you. Please be more respectful of players and think before you type. Take this second chance to make amends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Minecraft Server List