Bad News

Rubdee

UwU
Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
I have some SUPER bad news:

My game is constantly freezing when I join the server, and I can't figure out what's causing it. Knowing that the winter wonderland competition ends in a few days, I don't think I'm going to make it in time, so MinnieManiac, I'm trusting you to finish the build. EMail me when it's done and tell me our place when it ends

Sorry!
       ~pixelated:wolf7

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
Top Poster Of Month
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
hmmm, sounds like theres to much going in the area where you're at. Does it instantly freeze when you log in, or does it take a few seconds?

THGlikeaboss

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Texas
try restarting your computer and installing optfine
one time i just started getting about 5 fps when usually 100+ restarted my laptop and it went back to normal
press ctrl+alt+delete start task manager, then see if there is anything you dont recognize thats taking up alot of room and end it, but make sure its nothing your system needs!

MinnieManiac

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
Maybe, delete programs that are un-needed on your computer? Go to the control panel and see what you don't need? That helps me a lot and I check it every week.

Rubdee

UwU
Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
kawohi said:
hmmm, sounds like theres to much going in the area where you're at. Does it instantly freeze when you log in, or does it take a few seconds?
depends. it does it too my singleplayer worlds too. it freezes the entire computer

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
Top Poster Of Month
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
I can't explain how to at the moment but try to de-prioritize java in task manager

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
pixelatedwolf7 said:
kawohi said:
depends. it does it too my singleplayer worlds too. it freezes the entire computer

THGlikeaboss

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Texas
haha im pretty sure i wouldn't recommend something that only allows to zoom in and out >_>

Rubdee

UwU
Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
GOOD news! I reinstalled MC and it doesn't freeze anymore!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Minecraft Server List