CraftBlock ATTENTION WORLDEDIT USERS

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
All WorldEdit users caught using WorldEdit to remove locked blocks (locked signs, doors, chests, etc.) will have their WorldEdit powers permanently revoked.

Removing locked blocks with WorldEdit results in nonexistant locks in the database, which can take a long time to clean up and can also lag the server in the process.

So, you've all been warned. Break locks manually. Not with WorldEdit.

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
Also, the Moderators of this server are more than willing to remove locked blocks for you. If you find signs on your structures or in your town, just tell us to come remove it! :p

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
You mean "ask" to remove it. And remember, "Pleases" & " Thank Yous" are appreciated a well. ;)

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Was just wondering bout the locked chest. The new coloured glass blocks read as locked chest or something different then glass. When we go to check grief /co i. Wondering if this falls under that.

T

Tazboi

_SunDust_ said:
Was just wondering bout the locked chest.  The new coloured glass blocks read as locked chest or something different then glass. When we go to check grief /co i.  Wondering if this falls under that.
I'm pretty sure they mean LWC locks.. Plus the locked chest in the code may be an unused block, so they replaced the id with locked chest? (Though it still reads locked chest)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)