Attack on Titan? More like Attack on Feels. (may have spoilers)

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
1,695
7
38
???
#1
 OK so some back story for people who don't know just what Attack on Titan is.

Lots of words
 Attack on Titan is an anime and manga set in Europe (with some things leading to it being set in Germany or somewhere around there, such as parts of the opening theme being in German) in a time long past in an alternate universe where 107 years ago giant mandating creatures named titans appeared, forcing humanity to retreat behind three walls. These walls are named wall Maria, wall Rose, And wall Sina. One day a gigantic titan (nicknamed the colossal titan by the people in the story) breaks the gate at an outer district called Shinganshina, which is home to the three main characters, Armin Arlert (my bae), Eren Jeager, and Mikasa Ackerman, who join the military group called the scouts regiment, also known as the scouting corps, more like scouting corpse ahhahah everyone I love in this story dies.
 Anyways, this story is very popular and I know many of our players (including at least 5 staff members) are fans of this show, so I made this thread, for us to mourn favorite characters as a pile, or to drag more people into this hell known as the Attack on Titan fandom. 

(If you read the manga I love you, so much)
 
 

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
1,695
7
38
???
#3
_brain_dead_ said:
still waiting for the second season to launch
Ikr, season two is going to be great, so glad it's finally been confirmed ;-;
 

obsidhian1100

New Member
Crafter
Jul 6, 2014
108
0
0
#7
Why can't erin go and die again? PLEASE!!! (I know he didn't actually die but still.. erin is my least favourite character. wish he would actually go and die.. btw... anyone got a link to a site with season 2?)

 

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
1,695
7
38
???
#8
obsidhian1100 said:
Why can't erin go and die again? PLEASE!!! (I know he didn't actually die but still.. erin is my least favorite character. wish he would actually go and die.. btw... anyone got a link to a site with season 2?)
 Season two is still in production. The (fan) estimated release date is sometime next summer, but I think it'll be at least next August.
 You can read the manga (still in production as well, but updates are faster and there's more details, and the art is just as amazing) on crunchyroll or on mangapanda
 Eren is a very important character to the entire story, so if he died the story would probably be more like
 Eren dies > Wall Rose breaks > most of humanity dies > Less crops > Residents of wall Sina have less food > Riots break out > Wall Sina breaks > Everyone is dead.
 So yeah, don't wish death upon the only known titan shifter to those who ONLY watch the anime. :p

 

obsidhian1100

New Member
Crafter
Jul 6, 2014
108
0
0
#9
MonochromePony said:
obsidhian1100 said:
Why can't erin go and die again? PLEASE!!! (I know he didn't actually die but still.. erin is my least favorite character. wish he would actually go and die.. btw... anyone got a link to a site with season 2?)
 Season two is still in production. The (fan) estimated release date is sometime next summer, but I think it'll be at least next August.
 You can read the manga (still in production as well, but updates are faster and there's more details, and the art is just as amazing) on crunchyroll or on mangapanda
 Eren is a very important character to the entire story, so if he died the story would probably be more like
 Eren dies > Wall Rose breaks > most of humanity dies > Less crops > Residents of wall Sina have less food > Riots break out > Wall Sina breaks > Everyone is dead.
 So yeah, don't wish death upon the only known titan shifter to those who ONLY watch the anime. :p
Well I have seen like 2 sites with the first 2 episodes of season 2. Also at the end of season 1 the titans make the wall.... titans being a part of the wall explains how the walls were made so fast:p But the main question is how those titans didn't disappear.... there must be a way to prevent titan bodies evaporating or they are also human controlled........ and that means that there are humans in the titans in the walls...... weird... what do you think?
 

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
1,695
7
38
???
#11
obsidhian1100 said:
MonochromePony said:
obsidhian1100 said:
Why can't erin go and die again? PLEASE!!! (I know he didn't actually die but still.. erin is my least favorite character. wish he would actually go and die.. btw... anyone got a link to a site with season 2?)
 Season two is still in production. The (fan) estimated release date is sometime next summer, but I think it'll be at least next August.
 You can read the manga (still in production as well, but updates are faster and there's more details, and the art is just as amazing) on crunchyroll or on mangapanda
 Eren is a very important character to the entire story, so if he died the story would probably be more like
 Eren dies > Wall Rose breaks > most of humanity dies > Less crops > Residents of wall Sina have less food > Riots break out > Wall Sina breaks > Everyone is dead.
 So yeah, don't wish death upon the only known titan shifter to those who ONLY watch the anime. :p
Well I have seen like 2 sites with the first 2 episodes of season 2. Also at the end of season 1 the titans make the wall.... titans being a part of the wall explains how the walls were made so fast:p But the main question is how those titans didn't disappear.... there must be a way to prevent titan bodies evaporating or they are also human controlled........ and that means that there are humans in the titans in the walls...... weird... what do you think?
 The titans in the wall weren't dead, and even if the titans in the walls were shifters, according to the manga
they likely aren't able to regain human form anymore unless they eat another shifter in human form.

Also, you didn't see season two, you saw these animations called OMVs. They are not part of the main anime but instead are side stories/adventures. Attack on Titan: No regrets is a prequel OMV mini series prequel though, which I am avidly awaiting uvu

 http://www.breathecast.com/articles/attack-on-titan-season-2-update-wit-studios-silent-on-release-date-21108/
 This link confirms that there is no official release date, and that the release date will likely be confirmed with volume 15 of the manga (which is an incredible arc so far if I do say so myself)
 

obsidhian1100

New Member
Crafter
Jul 6, 2014
108
0
0
#12
MonochromePony said:
obsidhian1100 said:
MonochromePony said:
obsidhian1100 said:
Why can't erin go and die again? PLEASE!!! (I know he didn't actually die but still.. erin is my least favorite character. wish he would actually go and die.. btw... anyone got a link to a site with season 2?)
 Season two is still in production. The (fan) estimated release date is sometime next summer, but I think it'll be at least next August.
 You can read the manga (still in production as well, but updates are faster and there's more details, and the art is just as amazing) on crunchyroll or on mangapanda
 Eren is a very important character to the entire story, so if he died the story would probably be more like
 Eren dies > Wall Rose breaks > most of humanity dies > Less crops > Residents of wall Sina have less food > Riots break out > Wall Sina breaks > Everyone is dead.
 So yeah, don't wish death upon the only known titan shifter to those who ONLY watch the anime. :p
Well I have seen like 2 sites with the first 2 episodes of season 2. Also at the end of season 1 the titans make the wall.... titans being a part of the wall explains how the walls were made so fast:p But the main question is how those titans didn't disappear.... there must be a way to prevent titan bodies evaporating or they are also human controlled........ and that means that there are humans in the titans in the walls...... weird... what do you think?
 The titans in the wall weren't dead, and even if the titans in the walls were shifters, according to the manga
they likely aren't able to regain human form anymore unless they eat another shifter in human form.

Also, you didn't see season two, you saw these animations called OMVs. They are not part of the main anime but instead are side stories/adventures. Attack on Titan: No regrets is a prequel OMV mini series prequel though, which I am avidly awaiting uvu

 http://www.breathecast.com/articles/attack-on-titan-season-2-update-wit-studios-silent-on-release-date-21108/
 This link confirms that there is no official release date, and that the release date will likely be confirmed with volume 15 of the manga (which is an incredible arc so far if I do say so myself)
I have only seen season 1..... So for all I knew they could've been dead..... Still hope that Erin dies at the very end of the series when they run outta ideas so that the series will feel like it came to a good ending. but that is just what I want to happen.
 

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
1,695
7
38
???
#13
obsidhian1100 said:
I have only seen season 1..... So for all I knew they could've been dead..... Still hope that Erin dies at the very end of the series when they run outta ideas so that the series will feel like it came to a good ending. but that is just what I want to happen.
For gods sake read the manga, it'll make you sound more edumacated when in Attack on Titan or Shingeki no Kyojin debates. Also you won't have to use "I have a limited amount of knowledge about this topic because I'm too lazy to read a book" as an excuse for not knowing something :D
mangapanda has the entire manga up to date, I highly recommend reading it there ovo 
 

obsidhian1100

New Member
Crafter
Jul 6, 2014
108
0
0
#14
MonochromePony said:
obsidhian1100 said:
I have only seen season 1..... So for all I knew they could've been dead..... Still hope that Erin dies at the very end of the series when they run outta ideas so that the series will feel like it came to a good ending. but that is just what I want to happen.
For gods sake read the manga, it'll make you sound more edumacated when in Attack on Titan or Shingeki no Kyojin debates. Also you won't have to use "I have a limited amount of knowledge about this topic because I'm too lazy to read a book" as an excuse for not knowing something :D
mangapanda has the entire manga up to date, I highly recommend reading it there ovo 
I bloody luv reading.... but it has to be a book and not digital.. digital books suck.

 
T

Tazboi

Guest
#15
I finished the first episode and I'm crying... I'm very weary to continue.
 

Chiplover2

Deadbeat o3o
Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
2,322
585
113
18
your local bag of chips (so much air in here!)
#16
Rewatching it on Netflix.
"Well, even if my son didn't achieve direct greatness, he at least contributed to the fight against the Titans, right?
*cough* Right?"
"W... Well of COURSE he did! Definitely! *clears throat*"
 

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
1,695
7
38
???
#18
The official release date has come out.
There is no specific month or day yet but well....
2016
*dies*
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)