[Asshattery] GR33NGIANTYUM

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]User(s) Banned: GR33NGIANTYUM[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Victim(s): server chat, MissOlive, xDexterity[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Temporary or Permanent: temp, half an hour  Extended to a week.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Incident: Getting all pissed that xDexderity wasn't banned for a 9 block grief almost 200 hours ago, going through his chests with /co i, flooding chat by saying "leyroy" then ten seconds later "jenkins" and then 10 seconds later "leyroy" again, just trying to cause trouble.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Witnesses: everyone in screenshots.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Previous Actions:[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Just click this too much crap to list.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Screenshots:[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Click me[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Other notes: Considering extending ban due to the sheer quantity of crap that's gone on in the past and just for that 30 minuet ban.[/font]

AppleJamnPB

I'm mythical now :D
Crafter
Jul 26, 2014
Not here, try Google!
I was going to make a complaint, but since this is here...

Prior to Monochrome signing on, Gr33n was swearing at players and insulting mods. Many players had asked him to stop several times, to which he continued to rage and cuss out people.

http://imgur.com/a/kM5uC

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
For information to the general public.

Minor grief gets reported and but only visible to staff only.

Previous actions link is not working.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)