Asking for Rank Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tazboi

In-game name: Tazboi1
Server: CraftBlock
Current rank: Gold (Would like either Diamond or Royal back if possible)
Why were you demoted?: Griefing old map's spawn, getting unbanned and then getting demoted to Gold

**Before going any farther I would like to admit to the griefing of the old map's spawn spawn, thus I take full responsibility for what happened, no brother or any other person did it. Just my idiocy and immaturity. I dearly apologize for this and taking too long to be a mature person and just admit to my actions. That being said, I would ask for the forgiveness to the community for not admitting to such. I hope you can forgive me.

Why do you think you should be promoted back to your original donor rank?:
Avoxsas said it would be okay if I applied for Royal/Diamond again after the map reset, and possibly approved depending on how trustworthy I was of it at that point.
Extra Notes:
-The main reason I want Royal/Diamond back was because minecraft seemed a lot more interesting when I was a higher rank, versus now where I have a lot less interest and am currently Gold.

Avoxsas

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
I'll set you back to Royal. You've waited long enough, and been patient the entire time. That's refreshing to see. :p

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
As a future note, please don't "bump." We see each post made. We might take a while to get to it, but we see it, and we don't forget it. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)