armydude108s Ambassador Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 16, 2013
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Player Name: armydude108[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Current Rank: Gold[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]How long have you been on CraftBlock?: 2 Years[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Why should we trust you with Ambassador?: I am not a kind of guy that griefs and abuses powers i use powers when needed[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Other Information:i am a competive player i have my own youtube chanel http://www.youtube.com/gamingpolicegaming (srry if no links aloud) i am 11 i have introduced 4 people to this server and also did a server review thxs if choses if not thxs for ur time[/font]

Dr0psh0t

Official Arsehole
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I'll let you know when I find myself
A. The only times I see you on, you're often quiet and need help yourself
B. How does having your own youtube channel reflect any way at all about why you should be Ambassador?
C. This isn't long enough at all IMO.... Check out mine, as I think that's the bare minimum of what an amby app should be... @ http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-86.html
D. You're not on often enough for me.... Get acquainted with the current players, come on more often....
E. Good luck, and I'm sorry if this was negative, it's just that with the flood of ambassador apps... It's kind of annoying... sorry...
And, as @Lking846 said, CB hasn't been up for 2 years. I thought it wasn't it's just that I wasn't sure :p

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
Top Poster Of Month
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Lking846 said:
CraftBlock hasn't been up for 2 years.
In 3 months it will be!

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
I don't recall seeing you on at all although that might not be your fault (I don't get on nearly enough) And I definitely don't see you help anyone. In your application, you said you wouldn't abuse your powers but you said jack about how you help people, which is kinda the point of an Ambassador. Sorry, no vouch! :(

Chiplover2

Deadbeat o3o
Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
your local bag of chips (so much air in here!)
I never see you helping anyone, and I never see you really talking to people in chat at all. Your application is really lacking as well, in that you don't explain to us how you'll use those powers to help people, not just to "not abuse". In general, though, I just don't think that you're seasoned enough to be an Ambassador. It might've been 2 years, or almost 2 years, but that doesn't really mean anything to me. I've been on for only about 6 months myself. What matters is that you're a good person to others. Not that you're not a good person, it's just that you usually go off and play your own game. Which is fine, but not for Ambassador. No vouch.
And don't take any of this personally; it's all constructive criticism, so take it and make yourself better :).

Terminator_T800

Hitman
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Germany
I agree to chip aswell, but the only thing good you did according to your app is introducing CB to 4 people. YouTube isn't gonna help you with this.

Ps. Your to young to play cod :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)