Arctic's poop app

Status
Not open for further replies.

R3ali1ty

Crafter
Jan 2, 2014
Arctic Biome
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Player Name: R3ali1ty[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Why do You Want to Join?: I want to join chocoblock because I miss vanilla [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]mine craft. I haven't played it in a while, maybe like 3-4 months. I would also like to make structures the legit way. No shops. No plugins. No nothing. It's the best type of mine craft. I would also like to join because I want to meet new friends and maybe destroy some mobs with them >:3.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Play on other CraftBlock servers?: <Yes/No> Yes[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Which servers?: <CraftBlock, NanoBlock> Craftblock[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Rank on CraftBlock: <If applicable> Trusted[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Rank on NanoBlock: <If applicable> N/A[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Have you been banned from any of our servers?: Never. [/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]If so, When? Why? How many times?: Never.[/font]

Omega_Shenron

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Windstad Manor, Skyrim, Tamriel
I vouch because arctic is a very cool friend (anyone? anyone? no? okay.) and I believe would be great on choco. (If you do get added, wanna be on mat, mono, thags, and I's team? the Grapes get purple names and respect ;D)

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
I vouch, I think you would be a great addition to chocolate, as omega said ;3

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
R3Ali1ty is a cool guy, I'd like to see him on Chocoblock, vouch!

SlyGuy31

Crafter
Jan 19, 2014
New Jersey
I've seen him on craftblock a lot, and he is helping people out when they need it. That shows me he is trustworthy and should get on Choco :D. I vouch for ya Arctic.

(Also, I don't like teams either :p)

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
I vouch for him to get onto Choco. You better be active, so we can take over the whole world while everyone isn't! Muahahaha! Anyway, very responsible and I trust him not to grief anything. Join my team of the Teamless Team!

AmirAti

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Israel
I vouch! cool guy, trustowrthy and he will be fun to play with :p

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Accepted! Welcome to Chocoblock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)