CraftBlock April Fool's: Villager skins

Ar7ific1al

Active Member
Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
985
6
38
26
#1

JustSam98

Active Member
Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
1,914
10
38
20
Australia
#2
Ahaha! I never knew this, I haven't been on Minecraft for a while :p
 

Ar7ific1al

Active Member
Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
985
6
38
26
#3
SamDaManNz100 said:
Ahaha! I never knew this, I haven't been on Minecraft for a while :p
You do realize your post reeks of "I didn't even read"? It's for April Fool's day, not an ongoing thing. Just started today.
 

Ar7ific1al

Active Member
Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
985
6
38
26
#4
Added a video. lol
 

Ar7ific1al

Active Member
Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
985
6
38
26
#9
For anyone who would like to continue experiencing April Fool's Day 2k14, check the first post.
 

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Active Member
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
1,010
6
38
36
Michigan, USA
#10
Ar7ific1al said:
For anyone who would like to continue experiencing April Fool's Day 2k14, check the first post.
Why?!
Grass. Grass. Grass. Stone. Stone. The is water here. Bah! I am a sheep. Grass. Grass. Grass. Grass. Chop. Dig. Dig. Done! :p Screw that. Haha I may download the Resource Pack just in case one day I have a prisoner of war and need some information out of them. Psychological torture. lol 
 

Omega_Shenron

Member
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
716
2
18
Windstad Manor, Skyrim, Tamriel
#11
Uu_VALKYRE_uU said:
Why?!
Grass. Grass. Grass. Stone. Stone. The is water here. Bah! I am a sheep. Grass. Grass. Grass. Grass. Chop. Dig. Dig. Done! :p Screw that. Haha I may download the Resource Pack just in case one day I have a prisoner of war and need some information out of them. Psychological torture. lol 
I know who to hire when I need questioning done...
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)