Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shongel

Crafter
Jan 10, 2015
Player Name: Shongel
Why do You Want to Join?:I joined CB because I wanted to play in a survival, vanilla, building server with no griefs and stuff. At the time you needed to be a citizen in CB to apply for ChocoBlock, so CB was the closest thing. I used to play alot in CB but eventually lost interest because all the plugins kind of ruined it for me. They made the game too easy, I like the challenge.
So...I logged into CB today to check things out and saw that there is no longer rank qualifications, so I decided to try my luck.
Play on other CraftBlock servers?: Yes
Which servers?: CraftBlock
Rank on CraftBlock: Builder
Rank on NanoBlock: n/a
How long have you been with CraftBlock?: Used to play it alot(few months, can't remember exactly) and retired.
Do you have any ban reports/ban appeal/complaint threads against you?: No
If so, please link them here: n/a
Have you been removed from the whitelist before? If so, how many times? First application
How are you going to treat other players and their things? I'm always respectful to other people and their stuff/builds.
Link a picture of your favorite cat: http://static.spin.com/files/styles/style620_413/public/140729-bub-celebrity-friends-5_0.jpg

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
I'm sorry, but we do not believe it is best for you to be whitelisted at this time. You can try again in 3 weeks if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)