Appele

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSoccerKid10

Crafter
Apr 1, 2014
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Minecraft Username:SuperSoccerKid10[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Server banned from:CraftBlock[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Reason of ban:Griefing[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Who banned you?:SunDust[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Why should you be unbanned?:I never meant to grief i just wanted to get woodcutting skills because my goal is to get every skill level 100 and higher. Sounds silly but its the truth.[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]                              [/font]

Omega_Shenron

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Windstad Manor, Skyrim, Tamriel
Not a good excuse. You griefed practically an entire base, then you say "I wanted to improve my woodcutting skills". Go to a jungle or a large rooftop biome and chop down trees. You really don't need to grief.

SuperSoccerKid10

Crafter
Apr 1, 2014
Omega_Shenron said:
Not a good excuse. You griefed practically an entire base, then you say "I wanted to improve my woodcutting skills". Go to a jungle or a large rooftop biome and chop down trees. You really don't need to grief.
yea i know that now. I thought the Mushroom gave u more woodcutting skill because you get levels so fast cutting them

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
It's a weird excuse, but this was your first ban and everyone should always have a second chance.

Please do not grief again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)