Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

__Zero__

Crafter
May 25, 2014
Illinois
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Minecraft Username: Username1145[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Your Ban report link:http: //craftblock.me/forum/thread-3522.html[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace] [/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Server banned from: Main (CraftBlock)[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Reason of ban: Griefing [/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Who banned you?: Holy_Rabbitz[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Why should you be unbanned?: I am very sorry and misunderstood that I wasn't [/font][font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]actually told I could have potatoes. I am sorry and would like to be back on the server as soon as possible.[/font]

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
"This is the absolute LAST time I'm going to tell you this. MAKE ANOTHER BAN APPEAL IN A WEEK OR MORE. Do NOT post another one until then. Again, I am closing this thread. Listen to me this time." ~ @Narbula 5-30-14

__Zero__

Crafter
May 25, 2014
Illinois
MonochromePony said:
"This is the absolute LAST time I'm going to tell you this. MAKE ANOTHER BAN APPEAL IN A WEEK OR MORE. Do NOT post another one until then. Again, I am closing this thread. Listen to me this time." ~ @Narbula 5-30-14
I was told to try to make another appeal again today I was unsure about it but tried anyways.

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
Three days is not a week or more :U

__Zero__

Crafter
May 25, 2014
Illinois
MonochromePony said:
Three days is not a week or more :U
But I was told on Tuesday or Wednesday to make a new one in a week. xD. Thn again the next day so I think Wednesday I am valid to make a new one.

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
Who told you to make a new appeal?

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
I think zax meant - yes - you can make appeals. But you need to wait as Narula has said for you to do.

Narbula said wait a week. - Date Friday 30th May - appeal on Friday 6th June

You made an appeal before Friday 6th June

This is not good for you to do that. If you are truly sorry as you say you are then I want you to make an appeal on tuesday 10th June.

Why? Because you trying to short cut your time, and you need to learn to wait. Be grateful for this.

If I see you making an appeal before that date - I will extend your wait longer, and youll have to wait 2 weeks instead of one. Dont make this hard on yourself or others. You do the crime... You do the time.

Thread Closed - Appeal on Tuesday 10th June

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)