Appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

__Zero__

Crafter
May 25, 2014
Illinois
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Minecraft Username: Username1145[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Your Ban report link: http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-3522.html[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Server banned from: Main[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Reason of ban: greif[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Who banned you?: Holy_Rabbitz[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Why should you be unbanned?: I am sincerely sorry and it won't happen again. I would like to give back the majority of the potatoes and pay for the rest. I know you guys told me to wait a week before making a new appeal and it's only been a day. But I can't stay another day off the server because it is the best mincraft server I have played on.[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]You guys will most likely tell me to wait another week or so, but I would really love to get back on the server as soon as possible. So please take it into consideration to unbanned me soon.[/font]

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Omfg, come back next week and appeal. Have patients, you have been told to wait multiple times, can you please listen.

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
This is the absolute LAST time I'm going to tell you this. MAKE ANOTHER BAN APPEAL IN A WEEK OR MORE. Do NOT post another one until then. Again, I am closing this thread. Listen to me this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)