Apologies

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
I would like to Apologise for my actions today, on Craftblock Main. 

Today I made another Minecraft Account, because I was suffering from Boredom. I thought it would be funny for me to make an account, called Overlord_CB. It was honestly a joke, and something that was just suppose to confuse people. 

Although it offend 'The Overlord' I don't see it as a fair Ban. Seeing that there are over 20 other User's with the name 'Overlord' in it, does this mean, if they join the server. Will they all be Banned? 

Not creating an argument, but thats just my opinion. 

Once again, I'm the bad guy.

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Read that as

"Once again, I'm the bald guy."

I was very tempted to change the post.

halodudejake

Crafter
Jun 21, 2014
Lincoln Nebraska, United States
its not that you changed your name with the overlord in it, its that you acted like the CB overlord.

Was it perm or was it temporary? if it was temp i say wait it out, but if it was perm, idk, id appeal and hope for the best, just dont get into big trouble like i did.

And that is kind of like impersonating kawohi or Zax ya know? anyways i suggest when your bored to build or go to a different server!

Just some friendly advice. trying to help ya out buddy.

-Halo

Avoxsas

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
The problem lies in that the official Overlord's account is CB_Overlord, and you created Overlord_CB.

It would be like you making an Avoxsis account, or kewohi. It's disrespectful, confusing, and honestly, a waste of money.

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
halodudejake said:
its not that you changed your name with the overlord in it, its that you acted like the CB overlord.

Was it perm or was it temporary? if it was temp i say wait it out, but if it was perm, idk, id appeal and hope for the best, just dont get into big trouble like i did.

And that is kind of like impersonating kawohi or Zax ya know? anyways i suggest when your bored to build or go to a different server!

-Halo
Halo, I don't find your 'Advice' helpful. You have been really annoying and disrespectful to me, but not just me. Just stay out of it, please.

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
But how do you know CB was for Craftblock, could've been something else, couldn't of it.

halodudejake

Crafter
Jun 21, 2014
SamDaManNz100 said:
But how do you know CB was for Craftblock, could've been something else, couldn't of it.
*facepalm* dang. im trying to earn my trust back with helping people. but i see that in your book its just if i do something, i will never gain trust back.

Whatever im done helping you.

Trgrit

Crafter
Jun 25, 2014
Nebraska
SamDaManNz100 said:
halodudejake said:

-Halo
Halo, I don't find your 'Advice' helpful. You have been really annoying and disrespectful to me, but not just me. Just stay out of it, please.
Not throwing anyone under the bus.. but i dont like the way you responded :/ @SamDaManNz100

SpindlyBaton98

A Sans-Sational Experience.
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
United Kingdom
xboxdvr.com
halodudejake said:
SamDaManNz100 said:
*facepalm* dang. im trying to earn my trust back with helping people. but i see that in your book its just if i do something, i will never gain trust back.

Whatever im done helping you.
sigh. You will never change, and never learn @halodudejake

That was a unneeded comment, you're only making your matter worse by saying that, are you trying to damage your reputation even more than you already have? Honestly if you keep up your current attitude, no one will trust you, as you will always have that bickering, and pointless attitude. Honestly, just grow up.

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
@SamDaManz100 @halodudejake @Tomrobans I request all of you take this petty argument elsewhere. There is a Ban that needs discussing and this is doing nothing to progress it. I have had enough of these discussions derailing.
Onto the subject matter. Sam, I do not understand why you would purchase such an account. Was it to confuse people? To disguise as the Overlord? Or was it perhaps a mistake? Any way, such an account is completely unnecessary and frankly feels like trolling. While a Ban might not have been my decision if I were in the Owners' position, I stand by it fully.

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Crackers, we have finished this dissucion. Everyone has moved on.

LaughAlotPeep

Crafter
Jun 24, 2014
USA
Trgrit said:
SamDaManNz100 said:
halodudejake said:

-Halo
Not throwing anyone under the bus.. but i dont like the way you responded :/ @SamDaManNz100
Ya @SamDaManNz100 you didn't respond very nicely and @halodudejake did have some good advice

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
@LaughAlotPeep and @Trgrit - All you two are doing is protecting Halo, because you two are close with him, which I understand. But, you need to understand that Halo has been very disrespectful to me in the past and hasn't stop. He says that everything will never happen again, but he just comes back and causing more problems.

You two are just feeding the problem, so I don't think you need to do that, thanks.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Ok Sam, are you satisfied with the explanation as to why you were banned? If I can remember also from the screenshoots, not only the name was impersonated but also what seemed the behaviour of the overlord to be impersonated as well. So name and behaviour. Anyways... they have explained why sam is there any more need for this thread?

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Not Really, this all this thread was suppose to be was a Apologie Thread. But somehow turned into a gang up against Sam, from halo and his friends.

Thread Closed, Thanks.

halodudejake

Crafter
Jun 21, 2014
SamDaManNz100 said:
Not Really, this all this thread was suppose to be was a Apologie Thread. But somehow turned into a gang up against Sam, from halo and his friends.

Thread Closed, Thanks.
We are not gaining up on you Sam, you offended me and my good friends backed me up. Im glad they did this, it shows that they dont just want me as a "friend" they want me as theyre Good Friend.  And you cannot say i tried to "turn over a new leaf" with you. Obviously you dont believe in "Life after Death" (as a metaphor obviously).

Anyways I was just looking at what John posted on the Forums and saw Chip Commented on This. I later read on to be disappointed. Back to my point, if its pretty much impossible to gain my trust back with you, (which is what you are showing me by pushing me away) then Ill just ignore you and be on my way.

:D

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
You just simply don't listen, I have ask you to leave me alone. I have ignored you, on forums as well as Minecraft.

Your advice isn't helpful, neither are your friends. You feeding the situation.

And @IshrkI - Seriously. Thread was closed, and you re opened. Why.

LaughAlotPeep

Crafter
Jun 24, 2014
USA
SamDaManNz100 said:
@LaughAlotPeep and @Trgrit - All you two are doing is protecting Halo, because you two are close with him, which I understand. But, you need to understand that Halo has been very disrespectful to me in the past and hasn't stop. He says that everything will never happen again, but he just comes back and causing more problems.

You two are just feeding the problem, so I don't think you need to do that, thanks.
Yes he hasnt been to trustworthy but he gave some advice and if you dont take it it not my problem

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Oops, I must have accidentally opened it when I was fiddling with the moderation options. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)