Any anime fans here

Gen_Itchigo

Crafter
Mar 23, 2014
Perrysville pittsburgh Pa U.S.A
I would like to know if there are any anime fans here?

what kind of anime do you like?

Are there any anime you would think I or others would like?

please let me know below

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
I enjoy attack on Titan and kill la kill(it's a bit awkward but the story is lovely) black butler is another good one, as is fullmetal alchemist.

uhhlking

issa lking
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
America
FMA, SAO, Bleach and Death Note. Death note being my favorite.

ankle_biter

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
A Cave in an undisclosed location
Shingeki nu kyojin,  Deathnote ( same creator of code:geass ), One Piece <3 <3, Rainbow, Tri-Gun, GTO, Highschool Of the dead, Baka nu test .. something... , Afro Samurai, Slam Dunk<<< old anime, DZ, Claymore < good, Gundam, Fullmetal alchemist... I can go on for days lol but yeah those are the ones I can remember off of the top of my head, One piece is my favorite even tho it is quite hated ( outside japan ), it is still the top rated in japan and the most sold manga in history :p

Gen_Itchigo

Crafter
Mar 23, 2014
Perrysville pittsburgh Pa U.S.A
ankle_biter said:
Shingeki nu kyojin,  Deathnote ( same creator of code:geass ), One Piece <3 <3, Rainbow, Tri-Gun, GTO, Highschool Of the dead, Baka nu test .. something... , Afro Samurai, Slam Dunk<<< old anime, DZ, Claymore < good, Gundam, Fullmetal alchemist... I can go on for days lol but yeah those are the ones I can remember off of the top of my head, One piece is my favorite even tho it is quite hated ( outside japan ), it is still the top rated in japan and the most sold manga in history :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)