Status
Not open for further replies.

maddie

♪(๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪
Crafter
Jan 31, 2015
the internet?
Player Name: MaddieLee
Why do You Want to Join?: I love Chocoblock, but I have previously been removed from the Whitelist. I've learned my lesson there and can't wait to get back to all the Choco-ness of Chocoblock!
Play on other CraftBlock servers?: <Yes/No> Yes.
Which servers?: <CraftBlock,NanoBlock> I've played on both.
Rank on CraftBlock: <If applicable> Ambassador!
Rank on NanoBlock: <If applicable> Explorer (The Joining Rank)
How long have you been with CraftBlock?: 5+ Months
Do you have any ban reports/ban appeal/complaint threads against you?: <Yes/No> Nupe.
If so, please link them here: NupeNupeNupe
Have you been removed from the whitelist before? If so, link your unwhitelist report here: http://craftblock.me/forum/threads/maddielee.10978/#post-65047
How are you going to treat other players and their things? Fairly, no griefing, and sharing and caring with all the other members of Chocoblock! I'm also not going to steal anything of anyone's or look/take anything of anyone else's.
Link a picture of your favorite cat: http://www.businessinsider.com/image/4f3433986bb3f7b67a00003c/cute-cat.jpg

VeryCherry

Crafter
Mar 26, 2015
I don't vouch. I totally don't trust you. Even when pug and I told you to stop trolling/stealing from him, you kept doing it. Don't take this the wrong way, but when you don't get your way you act like a prick. This is not because I'm "jealous" in any way it's because that one time Foxy (UnicornOnTheCob), and Pug (Sw0rdArtOnline), and I were on and you had left, then came back 20 or so mins later and said "Wow you're all still here?" and left. I'm not trying to be mean, but I am trying to make sure it doesn't happen to any of the other players on Choco. If someone doesn't like my post, so what? I'm trying to speak out on what MY opinion is.

maddie

♪(๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪
Crafter
Jan 31, 2015
the internet?
I don't vouch. I totally don't trust you. Even when pug and I told you to stop trolling/stealing from him, you kept doing it. Don't take this the wrong way, but when you don't get your way you act like a prick. This is not because I'm "jealous" in any way it's because that one time Foxy (UnicornOnTheCob), and Pug (Sw0rdArtOnline), and I were on and you had left, then came back 20 or so mins later and said "Wow you're all still here?" and left. I'm not trying to be mean, but I am trying to make sure it doesn't happen to any of the other players on Choco. If someone doesn't like my post, so what? I'm trying to speak out on what MY opinion is.
Ok, I want to go back to Choco to hang out with my friend ik irl and to hang out with Kels.
Second off, I said "Wow you're still here" because I loose track of time so often when I play miencraft :3

Kelc Wolf

Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
Canada
Honestly Cherry you and Maddie had problems so it is completely fine for you to state your own opinion as such.
Maybe a bit more nicely?
But you got the point across ^^^/

I vouch for Maddie. There is alot of things that were misunderstood when it came to Cherry and Maddie and problems with splitting items when it came to Maddie leaving. Anyways Maddie is now living with me and Twin and we don't plan and trolling. If Maddie trolls she can leave, but I don't think she plans on it either, she wants to change for the better which she chose to come live with us.

Angeleem

Tay is bae 。◕ ‿ ◕。
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Under Jag's bed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
http
This is a place for an Application, not a place of who's opinion is correct or not, please do not start arguments on Maddie's application.

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
This has been up for a while, and you only had one vouch, but it was cancelled by a negative one.
Therefore, I'm sorry, but we do not believe it is best for you to be whitelisted at this time. You can try again in 3 weeks if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)