Ambassador rank

Status
Not open for further replies.

paigepalmieri

Member
Crafter
Jan 28, 2014
67
1
8
21
Australia
www.ourproject18.com.au
#1
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Player Name: paigepalmieri[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Current Rank: trusted[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]How long have you been on CraftBlock?: I've been on craftblock for 3 years :huh:[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Why should we trust you with Ambassador?: you should trust me with ambassador because i am responsible, not a griefer (like some people) i respect all people who come on and like to help out the new blocking that come on, i like to help them build a home to start off there craftblock journey (and to make sure they have a house so they will come back on the server) i just LOVE to help out people newbies or oldie i just LOVE  to randomly help someone out whether they need help or not. i just have a thing for helping people out (in the real world too PS. if you don't believe how much i love to help people out please go to this www.ourproject18.com.au)[/font]


[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Other Information: i am a great person i have NEVER been banned once in my craftblocking years but i have been kicked off a couple times before but that was only for spamming (when i wasn't really spamming) i don't like to build nice thing, on the old map i built a big clock made of wool on my own. i have built a roller coaster to bedrock and back up (everyone who had a ride on it said it was really fun) i have built a number of town but they never really lifted off (most likely because there are to many towns or i'm just getting the wrong people to join meaning the new people that just come on the once and never come on again)[/font]
 

JustSam98

Active Member
Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
1,914
10
38
20
Australia
#2
I think you should wait longer, its been only a few days since you have been back. No Vouch.
 

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Active Member
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
1,010
6
38
36
Michigan, USA
#5
paigepalmieri said:
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]How long have you been on CraftBlock?: I've been on craftblock for 3 years :huh:[/font]
Wow! That's even longer than Kawohi has been on CraftBlock! :p

EDIT: I'll be keeping an eye on ya. I want to believe that you are ready for this, but I don't know. You asked me (In-game) to look at your app. I already did. But the quote above is clearly false. So, I don't know how long you've actually been on CraftBlock. Just continue having fun & being a good player. Help anyone and everyone you can to the best of your ability, and I'm sure you'll do great. :)
No vouch yet. Operative word being "Yet". :D
 

paigepalmieri

Member
Crafter
Jan 28, 2014
67
1
8
21
Australia
www.ourproject18.com.au
#6
Uu_VALKYRE_uU said:
paigepalmieri said:
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]How long have you been on CraftBlock?: I've been on craftblock for 3 years :huh:[/font]
Wow! That's even longer than Kawohi has been on CraftBlock! :p

EDIT: I'll be keeping an eye on ya. I want to believe that you are ready for this, but I don't know. You asked me (In-game) to look at your app. I already did. But the quote above is clearly false. So, I don't know how long you've actually been on CraftBlock. Just continue having fun & being a good player. Help anyone and everyone you can to the best of your ability, and I'm sure you'll do great. :)
No vouch yet. Operative word being "Yet". :D
i've been on craftblock since day one (which i think is about 3 years now

 

JustSam98

Active Member
Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
1,914
10
38
20
Australia
#7
Yes, it does, you need to be on long and active for before to be able to trust you. You need to wait a will, you can't come back wanting a high rank.
 

paigepalmieri

Member
Crafter
Jan 28, 2014
67
1
8
21
Australia
www.ourproject18.com.au
#8
SamDaManNz100 said:
Yes, it does, you need to be on long and active for before to be able to trust you. You need to wait a will, you can't come back wanting a high rank.
i've been on craftblock day one isn't satisfying for all u people i come on craftblock at least once a week
 

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
1,695
7
38
???
#10
i just saw you for the first time ever... like just now, ive been on this server almost daily for 6 months,i come on whenever humanly possible and ive never seen you, meaning that you arent active, at all, sorry but no vouch
 

paigepalmieri

Member
Crafter
Jan 28, 2014
67
1
8
21
Australia
www.ourproject18.com.au
#11
MonochromePony said:
i just saw you for the first time ever... like just now, ive been on this server almost daily for 6 months,i come on whenever humanly possible and ive never seen you, meaning that you arent active, at all, sorry but no vouch
ok so maybe u have been on for 6 months but like i keep saying craftblock hasn't been working for me so i have been on for a while (plus i've just started school again so i might only be on once a week)
 

Terminator_T800

Hitman
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
706
15
18
Germany
#12
If it's not working for you, and u can only go on once a week,
Why the heck should u be ambas then???
 

paigepalmieri

Member
Crafter
Jan 28, 2014
67
1
8
21
Australia
www.ourproject18.com.au
#13
Zombie_Pigman said:
If it's not working for you, and u can only go on once a week,
Why the heck should u be ambas then???
i do have school u know and i'm not in primary school so don't go crazy about me being able to come on once a week i do try to come on more but it's hard when u need to study all the time
 

plusNick

Member
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
178
0
16
19
England
#14
To be honest, I think inactive Ambassadors are useless. And once a week is verging on inactive.
How can you represent the server if you only pop on every now and then?
If you want to represent the server, we need someone who is active, and helps people often. Not one that shows there face every now and then.
I'm sorry, but I don't vouch.
 

Terminator_T800

Hitman
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
706
15
18
Germany
#15
paigepalmieri said:
Zombie_Pigman said:
If it's not working for you, and u can only go on once a week,
Why the heck should u be ambas then???
i do have school u know and i'm not in primary school so don't go crazy about me being able to come on once a week i do try to come on more but it's hard when u need to study all the time
For ambass you have to be very active. I have my GCSE next year, but I still find the time to get on atleast 1 every 2 days. And I'm not going crazy. 
 

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Active Member
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
1,010
6
38
36
Michigan, USA
#16
@paigepalmieri - CraftBlock started a little over a year ago. I was a part of the community from the sister server before this one, but CraftBlock has only been around for no more than 18 months. I think. I don't know for sure though, but I'd be surprised if it were longer than that. If you had been with the community for 3 years, you've got me beat. I've been a part of it for probably just under 3 years. Maybe 2.5. So it does matter how long you've been here. Especially when you say 3 years, and stick to that story, even though it is impossible for that to be true.

Therefore, you're either very mistaken, or lying to make your application sound better. I'm sorry, but I can't vouch. I have seen you on twice, and while you do seem to be a good player, friendly, and you're probably a good person. But my advice to you is, be completely honest. Honesty is always the best policy. Lying or exaggerating will only hurt yourself and your chances of being trusted enough to get what you're after. There's no shame in being new. Or not knowing. But always be completely honest with yourself and others. Otherwise, what's the point? Staff won't be promoting you. They'd be promoting a character that you made up. With a fictional history and fabricated dates.

I say, be patient. Wait as long as it takes. Just concentrate on Having Fun & Being Excellent. :) Don't worry so much about your title or prestige. You are important to you. Know what you want, aim for it, work hard for it, earn it, be patient, and you'll get where you deserve to go when the time is right. Don't let your Ego get too big either. That's important, too. Humble yourself. We're all specks of stardust, standing on a rock, floating around a star, in a swirling galaxy of stars and rocks, which is a part of a collection of billions of other galaxies in the universe. We are only as important as everything else. Always be true to yourself and others. ;)

I hope to see you around Paige. :D ....................V
 

paigepalmieri

Member
Crafter
Jan 28, 2014
67
1
8
21
Australia
www.ourproject18.com.au
#17
Uu_VALKYRE_uU said:
@paigepalmieri - CraftBlock started a little over a year ago. I was a part of the community from the sister server before this one, but CraftBlock has only been around for no more than 18 months. I think. I don't know for sure though, but I'd be surprised if it were longer than that. If you had been with the community for 3 years, you've got me beat. I've been a part of it for probably just under 3 years. Maybe 2.5. So it does matter how long you've been here. Especially when you say 3 years, and stick to that story, even though it is impossible for that to be true.

Therefore, you're either very mistaken, or lying to make your application sound better. I'm sorry, but I can't vouch. I have seen you on twice, and while you do seem to be a good player, friendly, and you're probably a good person. But my advice to you is, be completely honest. Honesty is always the best policy. Lying or exaggerating will only hurt yourself and your chances of being trusted enough to get what you're after. There's no shame in being new. Or not knowing. But always be completely honest with yourself and others. Otherwise, what's the point? Staff won't be promoting you. They'd be promoting a character that you made up. With a fictional history and fabricated dates.

I say, be patient. Wait as long as it takes. Just concentrate on Having Fun & Being Excellent. :) Don't worry so much about your title or prestige. You are important to you. Know what you want, aim for it, work hard for it, earn it, be patient, and you'll get where you deserve to go when the time is right. Don't let your Ego get too big either. That's important, too. Humble yourself. We're all specks of stardust, standing on a rock, floating around a star, in a swirling galaxy of stars and rocks, which is a part of a collection of billions of other galaxies in the universe. We are only as important as everything else. Always be true to yourself and others. ;)

I hope to see you around Paige. :D   ....................V
i was sure that craftblock has been around more then a year if not then i was mistaken but if u don't remember i was apart or buildworx too and i'm not trying to lie just to get this rank i through craftblock had been around for about 3 years
 

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Active Member
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
1,010
6
38
36
Michigan, USA
#18
Then you were mistaken. It's okay to admit that you were mistaken. I think more of those who can and do admit truths about themselves. We often learn more from 1 mistake than we do from 1,000 successes. ;)
 

Priceys

Active Member
Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
249
29
28
#19
Uu_VALKYRE_uU said:
@paigepalmieri - CraftBlock started a little over a year ago. I was a part of the community from the sister server before this one, but CraftBlock has only been around for no more than 18 months. I think. I don't know for sure though, but I'd be surprised if it were longer than that. If you had been with the community for 3 years, you've got me beat. I've been a part of it for probably just under 3 years. Maybe 2.5. So it does matter how long you've been here. Especially when you say 3 years, and stick to that story, even though it is impossible for that to be true.

Therefore, you're either very mistaken, or lying to make your application sound better. I'm sorry, but I can't vouch. I have seen you on twice, and while you do seem to be a good player, friendly, and you're probably a good person. But my advice to you is, be completely honest. Honesty is always the best policy. Lying or exaggerating will only hurt yourself and your chances of being trusted enough to get what you're after. There's no shame in being new. Or not knowing. But always be completely honest with yourself and others. Otherwise, what's the point? Staff won't be promoting you. They'd be promoting a character that you made up. With a fictional history and fabricated dates.

I say, be patient. Wait as long as it takes. Just concentrate on Having Fun & Being Excellent. :) Don't worry so much about your title or prestige. You are important to you. Know what you want, aim for it, work hard for it, earn it, be patient, and you'll get where you deserve to go when the time is right. Don't let your Ego get too big either. That's important, too. Humble yourself. We're all specks of stardust, standing on a rock, floating around a star, in a swirling galaxy of stars and rocks, which is a part of a collection of billions of other galaxies in the universe. We are only as important as everything else. Always be true to yourself and others. ;)

I hope to see you around Paige. :D   ....................V
I fully agree with Valk, i was on the sister server and on day ONE of craftblock. Please do not think that just because you have played on the server for over a year means you can just instant get ambassador. I think you are a nice player paige, but you come to me for help way to often.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)