Not open for further replies.

DancingKails

Just a Dancing Girl that is Dancerous.
Crafter
Mar 15, 2014
Your Imagination :)
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Player Name:  KaileyDancer17[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Current Rank: Trusted  [/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]How long have you been on CraftBlock?: 4 months almost 5, but I am on    ALOT![/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Why should we trust you with Ambassador?: You should trust me with ambassador [/font][font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]because i am very helpful and love to help anybody whenever i can. I socialize with a lot of people and  well known. I have never gotten in trouble. I always try to answer peoples questions as soon as possible. Many people see my things and ask for help. I love to help and be there for people. I noticed that at many times mods or ambassadors aren't on to help people. Us people help but it would be nice to have staff on just in case. Thanks:)[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Other Information: I have a ton of friends on here! Sun and i are starting a town. I am becoming on teamspeak more. It would be a honor to continue my journey on craft block. I will soon be making a app for the other servers through here. I love this server and everyone on it. I am never leaving. you all are my family:) I will help with any problem and i will go out of my way taking hours to answer it. I can help with farms or any job they have. (of course not making a house for a blocking) I would love making this server safe and fun for its players:) I hope you vouch for me and let me continue my journey. LOVE YOU ALL:) Thanks! [/font] Plus, I am on Litterally all the time! Ask anyone xD

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
Kailey has been a great contributor to the community ever since she came on. She is often helping out where she can, and can be seen asking in the chat, "Anyone need any help?" among other things. I feel Kailey can be trusted with the rank ambassador. Good Luck! :D

Exp3rtGamer

Crafter
Jan 1, 2014
United States
vouch!!!! i think kailey would make a great ambass! shes very helpful, determined, caring, and a great person :D love you and good luck!

TicTacTory

Crafter
Dec 19, 2013
In a green bean
I've seen Kailey online and she's just a happy person. She's helpful, she's extremely kind, and loves to be around people.
VOUCH!

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
I vouch for Kailey. She is a kind, friendly, and active player. She tries to help people when she can and she likes to be social. Good luck, Kailey!

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Voucharino from Mario!

#Helpful #Respectful #Mature #Swag

SlyGuy31

Crafter
Jan 19, 2014
New Jersey
Kailey is a really helpful player and knows what she is doing. She is very trustworthy and she would be great for Ambassador. I vouch! :D

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
I vouch, she's quite helpful and is a good role model, good luck!

JESUSREAL

Crafter
May 14, 2014
i vouch, she is really active, social and respect others. i think she can help others because she understands them and wants to help in some ways. i'll say give her a shot-a try, and see how it works.

ghfjk99

Retired Staff
Supporter
Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
I vouch, Kailey is friendly and helpful. I think she will be a great Ambassador! :D

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
Hhhhhh I thought I vouched! I vouch, Kailey is so helpful and nice, if someone has a problem she is typically quick to respond and try to help. I think she would be a great addition to the ambassador team. Good luck Kailey!

VellaMage

Crafter
Jan 5, 2014
I vouch for a couple reasons one is she must be busy being trusted so fast well fast in my opinion I guess also I see her on a lot so I vouch

Mitochondriac

Crafter
May 11, 2014
I feel completely confident in vouching for Kailey. She's shown herself to be trustworthy, friendly, and goes out of her way to be helpful. She also throws a wicked house party! She is one of the kindest and most cheerful players on the server, and I've loved getting to know her. I believe of anyone who's currently applying for Ambassador, that she'd do the best job with more power to help others. I just can't imagine her ever abusing the rank. Good luck, Kailey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)