Status
Not open for further replies.

flcwer

pls
Crafter
Jan 3, 2014
Code:
Player Name: Erin41632
 Current Rank: My current rank is Trusted.
 How long have you been on CraftBlock?: I've been on Craftblock for about a year! I love the Craftblock server a lot! It was the first server I went in when I first started playing Minecraft!
 Why should we trust you with Ambassador?: You should trust me with Ambassador because I think I can take on the role of being responsible and trustworthy. I have helped a lot of people. I provided towns for the newcomers, I always welcome them, and I also help others who wants towns to be able to afford it. I have also made a home for my friend. I have given newcomers on Craftblock homes when they are having trouble building one.

Other Information: Some other information about me is that I can be Trusted 100%. I always help others when they got griefed and I try to get staff on so they can help them fix it all up. I want to work my way up to becoming staff and mod because I think I can be trustworthy and patient towards others. I never try to continue a fight when someone starts. I just try to help them with their problem so they can find a solution and we can become friends. On CraftBlock, I have made a lot of friends. I also told all of my real life frinds about CraftBlcok. They all joined and I also try to help them work their way up for ranks too. I also vote daily. I like how the voting works. It benefits CraftBlock and it gives you 500$ and you are able to temporarily fly. One thing I like about Ambassador is that I can be shown to others as being trustworthy and responsible. They will ask me for help, which will make me feel like someone is looking up to me. I have been my Trusted rank for a while, so I thought that I should try to apply for Ambassador. 

~ Thank you for reading my application. I hope you vouch! Thank you all for your support! ~Erin41632

SlyGuy31

Crafter
Jan 19, 2014
New Jersey
Amazing App! One of my best friends on Craft Block. very trsustworthy and helpful. I think you would be a great ambass! Gl :D

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
hell yes i vouch!
erin is a great player, i see her on almost every day, and i think she would make a great ambassador. good luck erin ^^

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
I think you're the first person to write more than Ar7 in a single post :p Seriously though, Erin is a good friend of mine and is very trustworthy. She loves to help people, is extremely active, and perfect Ambassador material in my opinion :)

Deadacc

Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
I remember you when you joined craftblock, you were kind, nice, always willing to help and participate. I think you would make a great ambassador on the server. I vouch for you.

Dr0psh0t

Official Arsehole
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I'll let you know when I find myself
Btw, please do this to your app. Edit it, and get rid of the things saying [*Code] and [*/code] without the asterisks of course. It makes it tough to read.

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Great app. From what I have seen, great player as well. I've only heard good things about her. I think that she would do well as an Ambassador. I will give my vouch. :)

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Approved! I'd like to give a try and see how helpful you are.

Remember, the goal for an Ambassador is to be the staff's helping hand. Help players and specially the new players. When you see a new player join, try your best to get them to finish spawn and get them in a plot building!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)