Ambassador Application Of LaughAlotPeep

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaughAlotPeep

Crafter
Jun 24, 2014
USA
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Player[/font][font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace] Name:LaughAlotPeep[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Current Rank: Diamond[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]How long have you been on CraftBlock?: 2 Months [/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Why should we trust you with Ambassador?:Because with /co i I realized that i love to help people on the server and Ambassador is a great way to start.[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Other Information:Trust me I'll give up anything including creative to help this server. :^)[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]                                           LaughAlotPeep:craftblock  
[/font]

TicTacTory

Crafter
Dec 19, 2013
In a green bean
This is way to short to be an Ambassdor application. Please be more detailed and get in depth about why you want to be Ambassdor. It doesn't have to be two pages, but more than one sentence.

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
TicTacTory said:
This is way to short to be an Ambassdor application. Please be more detailed and get in depth about why you want to be Ambassdor. It doesn't have to be two pages, but more than one sentence.
Agreed, you can't just wake up one day and expect to be an Ambassador, explain why we should trust you with Ambassador, why you would make a good one, how you help people, a paragraph at least. :)

ghfjk99

Retired Staff
Supporter
Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
Same I agreed. This is a short app. Like White and Tory said, type a paragraph, tell why you should be trusted for this rank,explain that if you wont abuse command other than /co i, and had you helped people in the server like a lot. You should re-type the app or wait for while, most ambassador have been playing for like over 2-3 months.
Ambassador are like semi-staff so /co i isnt the only command that are with Ambassador.

Foodles37

Just something
Crafter
Apr 7, 2014
there isn't enough information and when ever u or on when I am on I have never seen u help any1, my vouch is pending

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
First off all, you need to be respectful and be Trustworthy on the Server. You have only been on the server Since May 20, thats 3 months. You haven't become Citizen or Trusted, which I think those ranks you should achieve first.

And, as others have said, this Application is just too Short.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)