Ambassador Application (let's see how this goes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

amazonpony

Crafter
Jul 21, 2014
Player Name: amazonpony
Current Rank: Gold (donator) other than that... not sure :p
How long have you been on CraftBlock?: Well, i'm a player of the really old server buildworx and have been on though all server changes. Although i have not been on that often for a while i'm working on changing that :D

Why should we trust you with Ambassador?: Well, i don't think i've ever been banned or even temporarily banned, probably been kicked when i first joined back in the old days but other than that i think i'm not doing to bad in that department... :nyan

Other than that i'm a pretty trustworthy person (i hope) and you can ask around people from the older versions of the server...
I tend to get along with people and try my best to sort out problems and seek out people that need help on the server

Other Information: Well, if i get Ambassador i can help out people a lot more and take a little bit of the burden off the staff (i know they sometimes have a hard time managing people) So... Yeah. Other than that not much, i will just cross my fingers and hope you decide to award me with Ambassador :)

Thanks for reading.
-Amazon :3

T

Tazboi

Omg you're back :D, but yeah, like @Omega_Shenron said, I'd like to see you on a bit more frequently before vouching.

Foodles37

Just something
Crafter
Apr 7, 2014
my vouch is pending, when ever u are on with me on I have never seen u asking people if they need help also I have seen u gotten into a couple of arguments with some people on the server, not mentioning names. so unless I see u helping my people my vouch is pending.

amazonpony

Crafter
Jul 21, 2014
foodllama373737 said:
my vouch is pending, when ever u are on with me on I have never seen u asking people if they need help also I have seen u gotten into a couple of arguments with some people on the server, not mentioning names. so unless I see u helping my people my vouch is pending.
yeah, okay well we aren't always on at the same time and i've only been in an argument with NariCake to my knowledge... also, i said i get along with most people (or something similar) not that i get along with everyone but i do try my best.

Foodles37

Just something
Crafter
Apr 7, 2014
amazonpony said:
foodllama373737 said:
yeah, okay well we aren't always on at the same time and i've only been in an argument with NariCake to my knowledge... also, i said i get along with most people (or something similar) not that i get along with everyone but i do try my best.

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Like everyone has said, Interact with the Community and be active :D

Plus, I think you need a Contributor Badge.. @Avoxsas might be able to help with that :)

amazonpony

Crafter
Jul 21, 2014
SamDaManNz100 said:
Like everyone has said, Interact with the Community and be active :D

Plus, I think you need a Contributor Badge.. @Avoxsas might be able to help with that :)
I sure will try my best ti Interact with the community more and i have no idea what's going on with the badges and stuff >.< so not my forte

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)