Status
Not open for further replies.

XxXkillerzxX8

Crafter
Mar 22, 2014
United States
Player Name: XxXkillerzxX8
Current Rank: Diamond
How long have you been on CraftBlock?: hmm 4 months i think?

Why should we trust you with Ambassador?: you should trust me with ambassador because i help lots of people and take rule breaking serioulsy as you see in chat. I always try to help staff out when they're busy and i look at peoples griefs and report them. i like helping and i help alot. I know the responsibilities that come along with this rank. i have sworn to myself not aubuse. i know a lot of commands. and i also love helping people.

I spend so much time playing on this server. I am truly sorry for before. right now i help when people need help with commands, because i cant really do anymore atm im not staff i also help when people like ask in chat How do i get out of spawn. i really love craftblock and i wanna try out for this i probably wont get it tho. I try my best to help those who need it. I

if there is no way I can help, i would ask someone else who can like a mod or someone thats experianced. I also think I am mature enough to become and Ambassador. I am also very experienced in checking griefs and kicking people at the right time. I would be able to help out the rest of the server with ordinary tasks
I'm a well trusted player I also won't abuse my powers, or even joke about it for that matter.

/kick is not is not to be abused i will also help blockings with promoting to builder! i would love to be able to help out on craftblock! i know what to do when it comes to greifing, kicking, promoting, and all of the other things. all the other servera are n not as welcoming, and kind as craftblock and i would love to help make craftblock a better server. im helping people in chat by answersing there questions and helping them out. i also helpout like blockling who are new to the server like i get them a couple supplies and i tell them how to get builder.

OtherNotes: also everyone has been saying i have changed alot and i thin i would like to try this.

bestmanforthejob

Crafter
Dec 26, 2013
i have known killer for a long time and i have spoken to him on ts and he has changed allot and think he can be ambassador.

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
You have two apps open?

xInZax

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Holy_Rabbitz said:
I would like for you to expand your app. Look at Arctic's, his is quite sizable. http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-3109.html
It's not really about how long or lengthy his post is. As long as he hits the points he is trying to make, there is no need to make it lengthy.

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
I do not vouch. You were just unbanned a little bit ago and your actions are always pretty immature. I do not see you going into this role very well. I also don't see you helping all that much. Sorry, but I just wouldn't trust you with this rank at all.

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
I don't Vouch, you've been banned and unbanned a little while ago, like Narb said. And also, you haven't showed much patience over this Server Maintenance/Upgrade, we know everyone wants to get back on the server, but you can't be all buggy about it. Also, I hardly see you helping players, plus you complain I use a # and coloured text a lot, and then you go and use it yourself.

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
It's not really about how long or lengthy his post is. As long as he hits the points he is trying to make, there is no need to make it lengthy.

In the Application template it says in very big letter: Ambassador applications should not be short, they should be lengthy and convincing

Thanks killer for changing it!

I'm gonna have to say vouch pending on this one though, you have showed us you can be responsible, but your just got back from your ban, and I would like to see you helping out more and learning some of the rules a little better. 

Maybe try to ask people if they need help when your on, prove to us you can handle the responsibilities that come with ambassador.

Kaylawilcoxen14

Crafter
Jun 2, 2014
No vouch from me. As Sam, and Narbula stated you were just unbanned from previous actions and have had no patience for this new server upgrade that will be great for all of us^-^ But my reasoning for a no vouch is because you are quite immature in my opinion. One day on the server you "Said" you /ignored me for whatever the reason, and it's fine to me if anyone /ignore's me, but keep saying "I can't see a word you say your ignored" and keep trying to disturb me from it? Not cool. My opinion, sorry for the no vouch man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)