Not open for further replies.

Lapi5Lazuli

No, you cannot mine me.
Crafter
Dec 28, 2013
Question unreognised
  Player name:  :heart:Lapi5Lazuli:heart:
  Current rank: Diamond / Citizen
  How long have you been on Craftblock: Around October / September 2013 or 1.6.2.
  Why should we trust you with ambassador: I know I am unlikely to become an Ambassador, but for those who do vouch, Thank you for supporting me.
I am pretty nervous to write this but I might as well;

One of the first things I did when I first joined craftblock was falling in a grave. Being a total noob at the time I did not know how to get out, My brother joined and tried to kill me to get me out but to no avail. Eventually someone gave my brother an ender pearl.

The first person I met was Hannah615, she was an amazing person and a great role model. I helped her build her house and then when she left (Me still being a total noob) wandered of into the forest around the house and got lost. Someone finally told me to do /Spawn.

After a couple of days of wondering around Sun invited me to Sundale. I made a little house and soon after my brother and best friend (Lamby07 and DrSamCat) joined the town and lived nearby me. My best friends little brother also joined and lived nearby (Connor something lol).

I made friends with AwesomeEthan2005 and Poophea, I had a house in an area nearby there homes. Sadly one day they got banned. I still do not know why because at the time I was not on forums.

I started working on a lil area underneath my house in Sundale. The area was for horse stables as I was making a horse place where I would breed and give them to people.

Me and Sun started working on a castle it got really epic, and I made a little town beyond it. A while away from that was Hannahs town, and further away was Pixels Club (A REALLY FUN ORGANIZATION).

I was going on a trip to the nether when I met Pug, we became really good friends and built a fort which we lived in. Minnie came over and said she was bored, after a while of talking she decided she wanted to kill the wither. 

We went to a nether fort and Minnie accidentally fell into lava and died. She re spawned in the top of the nether, She tped me Bara, Hannah and someone else (lol). We built a town and allowed this dude Joshmai2 he ended up getting banned and I registered on the forums to post something about it.

Later on I made a citizen application which ended in tears. Soon after, the forums were wiped and Craftblock updated to 1.7.2.

I made a town named Bluesville I helped all my residents the best I could. In the end I only got 17 residents and I ended up disappointed with it so I gave it to my assistant @Tjtjtav. I made a new town named Blueskies, it worked out much better.

In Blueskies I made new friends and helped people as good as I could. The plots where a little small I guess but I let my residents go under the platform and make ships in the water.

Poophea recently got unbanned I re-met her and was so happy. But then she gets banned again. 

I love helping people and I've never been reported let alone banned (As far as I can remember). I never stop believing in people and I never give up. I never lie I never grief I never abuse. I don't swear. 

Other information: I know I will lose creative mode but I don't mind. I need to get better at my survival skills anyway. :)

EDITS: Changed color of text for people who burned their retinas in the process of reading this XD. To be fair, I kept some of it pink for ya ;)

Also got rid of the unnecessarily large spaces between each paragraph.

~ Chip

T

Tazboi

Thanks for changing the color. Upon reading the part of "Why we should trust you with Ambassador" that was actually relevant to the application, and from your attitude towards helping other players I decided that I will vouch. :)

michaelsurfs

Crafter
Dec 21, 2013
Tazboi said:
Oh gosh, I can barely read that. Vouch Pending...
The font on applications/appeals should be this.

Also, Lapis, your a great player but maybe you should think a little more before deciding you want to be staff.

Vouch pending

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
michaelsurfs said:
Tazboi said:
I believe he is referring to the color.

T

Tazboi

michaelsurfs said:
Tazboi said:

Also, Lapis, your a great player but maybe you should think a little more before deciding you want to be staff.

Vouch pending
Ambassador isn't really staff (At least I don't THINK it is...), because it's possible for yourself to apply for it. Staff is usually nominated and decided by the current staff themselves.

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
I'm sorry, I don't vouch. I see you on a lot, but I hardly ever see you helping people, or asking if anyone needs any help. If you started doing that I might change my mind. Your app has very little detail in why you'd be a good ambassador, though your CraftBlock story was quite entertaining. I'd definitely consider changing my mind if you had a convincing app. ;)

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
I for one, vouch. While I don't see Lapi on much (timezones will be the bane of my existence) when I do see her, she's very helpful, and very nice. I think that she would be a great addition to the ambassador team. Good luck, Lapi!~

Chiplover2

Deadbeat o3o
Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
your local bag of chips (so much air in here!)
Is aiming to be a staff member such a crime :L? I bluntly stated it multiple times in my days as a Gold member.

Ambassadors are supposed to be not only helpful to the server, but they're supposed to be model players for the lower ranks on the server. This lil' narrative (I didn't really feel like reading that "wall of text," as Ar7 would call it, but I did catch some parts of it) shows how dedicated to the server Lapis is, and how much fun can be had on the server. This is exactly what we want newcomers to come onto the server to. In this respect, I would vouch.

There are other factors needed to obtain the rank of Ambassador, though, such as answering simple questions from lower ranks (ex: How do I get Builder?).
DiamondHunter153 said:
Your app has very little detail in why you'd be a good ambassador, though your CraftBlock story was quite entertaining. I'd definitely consider changing my mind if you had a convincing app. ;)
Listen to the other blue rock up here :p.

Your activity has been getting better, but it's not as active as an Ambassador should be. If you hopped on more and answered some more questions, then I'd vouch. No vouch from me yet.

P.S.: Sorry for the mountain of alerts; you aren't in trouble, I swear! XD

Lapi5Lazuli

No, you cannot mine me.
Crafter
Dec 28, 2013
Question unreognised
DiamondHunter153 said:
I'm sorry, I don't vouch. I see you on a lot, but I hardly ever see you helping people, or asking if anyone needs any help. 
  I don't randomly ask people if they need help but if they ask me or if they appear to, I will go to the end of the world helping them.

My app is as convincing as I could make it.. I had a girls only club a while back - We would always help each other, sadly it was deleted or something. :-/

If I'm helping I would do it in msg - That way they can see the difference between me speaking sespificly to them and I wouldn't have to say anything twice. 

Tazboi said:
Thanks for changing the color. Upon reading the part of "Why we should trust you with Ambassador" that was actually relevant to the application, and from your attitude towards helping other players I decided that I will vouch. :)
  Are you vouching because Chip changed the colour? That is not a reason to vouch. I can see you modified your post. :dodgy:

michaelsurfs said:

Vouch pending
  Ambassador isn't really staff, its just sortive helper. I know how hard it is to be mod/admin (As I have been on other servers) and I am not taking on that responsibility so soon. Craftblock is an amazing sever as it is.

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Your application was more aimed at what you have done in the past, players you've meet and not really anything you could offer/bring to the server. What can you do the support the server? - How can you do it?

Sorry, but my Vouch is pending. Please tell us what you can offer to the server.

On the Font and Colour side, it doesn't matter what Colour or Font it is, as long as we can read it without problems.

T

Tazboi

I never said I vouched because you changed the color, I vouched due to the reason in my last post.

Lapi5Lazuli

No, you cannot mine me.
Crafter
Dec 28, 2013
Question unreognised
Tazboi said:
  As soon as Chip changed the font this ^^^ Became a vouch. :dodgy:
  I'm not posting anything else on this app. :sleepy:

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
I vouch for lapi.   Being mayor of SunDale and actively keeping an eye on the town, I would notice little things here and there, from lapi or Sam, just a block missing here, placed there.  But I'd draw lapis attention to it, tell her not to do that, and it good to she has grown a lot. A lot meaning in what she can and should not do on the server.

I think she would make a great ambassador representing craftblock, especially during the evening times for this side of the world.
Lapis not rude. I think she would do a great job because she's got just as much if not similar traits of current ambassadors now. 

Those friends she mentioned, that she no longer sees, is saddening for her but....
Lapi, you can make new friends. Hannah went out and became a friend to new people, she mined with them, made homes with them, played along side with them, always friendly and helpful.

If you can follow in the footsteps of Hannah, you'd make her proud I'm sure.

------
Oh I didn't see the app before, but I read this, it went well, so the changes did good.

pugsharts

Pug Senpai
Crafter
Jan 11, 2014
California
Vouch, I have known you for along time ​

and re very trustworthy and Much more muture than me xD Even though I don't see you as often because the differant times I still vouch​

Foodles37

Just something
Crafter
Apr 7, 2014
I vouch she is kind and I see her helping all the time, she will be a great ambassador!

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
Hm, who to pick... who to pick.... @MonochromePony, you're our lucky winner, could you please close this? :p

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
Aha! I was here first! But I can't close threads so...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)