Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubdee

UwU
Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
EDIT: I change my mind. I'm appealing.

Well then.

Fine. I won't come back. Never. I won't appeal. I'm over it. I talked to Hannah, she made me better. No worries, you won't be seeing anymore of that annoying, troublemaking kid! Thank goodness! If there's at least one person who cares, go ahead, say something, but this server has proved you don't want me.

@Narbula, this is why we can't be friends

@Avoxsas, this is why we can't be friends

@MonochromePony, this is why we can't be friends

@Ar7ific1al, this is why we can't be friends

You won't see me again. I leave this server with two friends: @hannah615 and @pokemon99990. Goodbye. I bet you don't care

JESUSREAL

Crafter
May 14, 2014
well with the way u type tht it seems like ur raging with a bad attitude..

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
Wait, Pixel, when were you banned? And why didn't you just use your current forum account? No one considers you an "annoying troublemaking kid" Or at least not that I know of. I really hope you change your mind. :(

Rubdee

UwU
Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
I forgot my old pass

whiteNnerdy234

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
But when were you banned?

michaelsurfs

Crafter
Dec 21, 2013
No! Pixel!!! You're an awesome person and I don't like to see you feel this way, I may have been annoying a bit, but you are like the best builder I know! I hope you change your mind.

rbhusker

Crafter
Jan 8, 2014
United States
Dont leave pix! You were always so nice to me, it would be a shame to see you leave, im another friend!

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
You never even made an appeal...why do you get the assessment that we don't want you here? We're mostly all just wondering why you griefed so much.

whiteNnerdy234

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
Never mind, I found the report.

Rubdee

UwU
Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
How would I know taking something

A. Spawned in creative
B. That was abandoned
C. That NO ONE USED

was griefing?

whiteNnerdy234

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
Greifing is when someone breaks or places blocks placed by someone else, regardless of how it got there or when it was placed. If it isn't yours, then it's best not to touch it, this simple rule prevents any accidental greifs.

T

Tazboi

Jumping to conclusions much?

No one asked you to leave or stay, pixelated, but it is you choice to stay and go. For friends, however, you can still amend bonds with other people; they just need to understand what's going on. So in other words, don't instantly believe everyone hates you because of a ban.

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
Pix, you know I care about you, I've told you so many times that you are like a little sister to me, but you know better than to say that breaking others blocks isn't greifing. Also you know nothing about how exactly you got permabanned, or what I said, but know something more important than that? I WANT YOU BACK ON CRAFTBLOCK
... really badly...
So don't you dare act like I don't care about you, don't you dare act like I hate you, don't you dare say any of that, the thing is the moment you got banned I started crying, I almost quit minecraft, so think about that, that's all I want from anyone on this server for my birthday, not birthday wishes, not rep, not cake, not fireworks, but for you to at least think about what I said to you whenever you said people hated you, that's everything I want.

If you think I hate you then you can think that, but I also want you to actually use that brain of yours and think. You have a good head on your shoulders, use it.

Rubdee

UwU
Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
.... I.... I'll appeal. But don't be surprised if I'm rejected. If I am, here's my snapchat: princess_luna615

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
After this stunt, I'm afraid to say it's going to be less likely now. You should have appealed before you went out on a rant. I don't hate you, I'm just saying this wasn't wise.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Pixel just make sure when you get that appeal template... theres some very inportant information there concerning the appeal that all players need to consider. I dont hate anyone - Hate is a strong word. Just hope you will be willing to change for the better. ANd mend any bridges your may have destroyed. Its easier to say "Sorry" then to say
pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

I will close this untill you use the correct appeal template.

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Pixelatedwolf777 said:
@Narbula, this is why we can't be friends

@Avoxsas, this is why we can't be friends

@MonochromePony, this is why we can't be friends

@Ar7ific1al, this is why we can't be friends
This is why you think before acting. This type of irrational behavior is exactly what is going to get you into more trouble.

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
Sorry for posting here, but I'd thought that I might explain a special function that most websites have: it's called the "Password Recovery" feature. What does it do, you might ask? It resets your password and sends you the new password so that you can log back in with your original account. It is also conveniently located right by the login fields after you click login. 

Please use this function next time; it makes it easier for you because you don't have to make a new account, and it makes it easier on us because we don't have to merge your accounts. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)