alexlawlor complaint

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
I was reading the complaint from victor person. There is nothing mentioned between alex spawning the items in his own home on his floor and permission or assumed permission of alex allowing victor to
pick up the blocks and dispose of them.  I wonder what was alex intent in throwing the blocks on his home floor - to show off??  or to give the blocks to victor?  The thread is closed, I wonder what alex side of the story was.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Wow. Can't even remember posting this but now that I had, I've been observing Alexlawlor and his friend alexbarren and found them placing diamond locks under the floor board of a player iceberg, it looked suspicious. The home was like a starter survival home of a new player , bout 4 x 5 made of oak and planks.  They said they knew the guy.   It seemed like they were placing diamond blocks there for the player to use when they logged on.  So I continued to observe them, they were placing diamond blocks as if they were bored and had nothing better to do.  I did go to them as they were spamming my screen quite a bit. They eventually  settled in a place making a house out of diamonds.  I wanted to see if there was a limit to the number of precious blocks they can use in one area. I reminded them of keeping with their code of conduct, Kawohi came n and had a chat with them so they changed it from diamond blocks to something less precious.  

They also placed a lot if beacons. Was there a limit ob beacons to the number placed in one area?

I gues what I'm also saying is keep an eye on those Alex's as they may be   
Providing players with spawned precious items diamond blocks left unprotected.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)