Pending... Ajiley's Amazing Application for Mod! Love you guys! <3

Ajiley

Crafter
Jun 5, 2018
What is your Minecraft username?
Ajiley
What age bracket are you in?
15 - 17
What is your current rank on Craftblock?
Ambassador
Have you been an ACTIVE member of the CraftBlock Community for a minimum of 2 months?
Yes, almost 2 years in fact :3 and it has been anamazing 2 years at that!
Why should you be selected to become a Moderator?
I love to help out the new commers and always try to be a helpful person on the server! I love seeing everyone getting along and just simply doing what the server was created for, having fun :D I also notice during some afterschool hours a lack of staff, I've been on when small arguments have happened and I feel have handled them very well as an Amby. I feel the role suits me and that I could do a great job as a Mod.
How do you think you've demonstrated moderator qualities in your time with CraftBlock?
As I previously stated, I love to help out people and simply make sure everyone has fun on the lovely server. When situations get out of hand and an authority figure must step in, I feel I can fill this role well when the time is needed. I'm gracious when I need to be and firm when I need to be.
On a scale of 1-5, how knowledgable do you believe you are with regard to CraftBlock rules and regulations?
What country are you from?
Canada
What times throughout the week are you available to dedicate to Craftblock?
Everyday exept Sundays, family rule no gaming on Sunday
Do you have a Discord account?
No
If you answered yes to the previous question, when would you be available to participate in Staff group conversations?
I can anytimeI am on the server, but sadly, Im not allowed to use discord for game chatting purposes
Scenario 1 - A player has recently joined the server and has been pretty quiet; not talking too much. When you go to assist them, you notice that they have began to grief someone's building in the wild. How would you handle this situation?
I msg them privately and let them know what they are doing is against the rules, if they simply didn't know I let them off with a warning. But if they keep going I would regret to have to take further action. It isn't my preference to punish those greatly for small actions but anything further I feel would be better to leave to the higher rank admins.
Scenario 2 - While on the server, a player suddenly gets very excited about surviving an ambush of mobs. They talk using multiple lines for a single sentence. You notice on the forums that the player has already been warned for similar actions multiple times by another staff member, and has even been muted once before. How would you handle this situation?
I would remind them once more, but If they refuse to stop I would /tempmute them and talk to the other admins about it. I would prefer not to take such matters into my own hands and risk overstepping my duties.
Scenario 3 - While on the server, 3 new players join at about the same time. Suddenly, all 3 of them start spamming the chat with rude epithets repeatedly. What actions do you take to quell the situation and stop the chaos in chat?
I would do /tempmute so the chat is clear so I can explain that they cant do that, once their mute is up if they keep going, I would hate to have to kick them. I could also talk to other admins about a ban if it keeps going. If told to do otherwise by a fellow admin I would gladly comply, I want everyone to be able to enjoy Craftblock as much as I have.
I would love to be able to help out this lovely server even more! I think I could really help people out and would love every second of it! I've been a part of the community for almost 2 years now and would love to continue for more years to come! <3 Thank you for looking at my application! <3

WaterFlower_01

I've been on this server for years.. HIII ❤
Crafter
Aug 15, 2017
Magical land?
Hi Ajiley!
I hope your up for responsibility if you're doing this app. I am going to state what I think and hope you understand. I don't see you on often, but that's due to timezones, when I'm on discord and I see you on, I am glad to see you try to help others, but there's a few things I would like to say.

Discord.
you see, discord is used often, but I personally don't think this is a huge issue that you can't use it, but people sometimes like to make announcements for ambassador+ if something has happened. It's not your fault I get that, so I won't complain about this <3

Scenario 1
you said you wouldn't like to take greater punishments to those who continue griefing and that you'll leave it to higher admins, sometimes you got to make the choice for yourself, whether it's a temp ban or a greater ban, depending on what they grief or how much they do. Admins have a lot of work to do, so sometimes you need to focus on it yourself. You do post reports as well, with screenshots with co i, if your aware of that I'm sorry. If it does need to mentioned/discussed with other staff, because you are unsure on what to do, or you just feel it needs a discussion, then that's when you do so ❤

Scenario 2
You again said you would not like to take such matters into your own hands, but that is what you need to do, and you said that you would talk to other admins about it ^^ they are usually busy and if you needed help, talk to a fellow mod, you need to take big steps even if you don't want to, it's based on your judgement, even if that does mean a ban.

Scenario 3
Again, your own judgement needs to be used sometimes.

Anyways, sorry if I misunderstood any of the things you have stated, but that is what I believe you need to understand, your own judgement. I think you've got a good heart, and a good idea on what to do, but I don't think you understand that your judgement is important as well as others.

Overall, I think you are a great ambassador, but for a mod? I'm unsure of that.

Good luck in your application, I hope you understand.

Lily (Sub, WaterFlower_01, I don't know, whatever you wish to call me)

Ajiley

Crafter
Jun 5, 2018
I appreciate you sharing your concern, I understand where it may look like I cant and won't handle certain situations accordingly. For clarification purposes, I wished to give a responsible vibe, such as I'm not power hungry for the role and understand I am on the lower end of the admins. I can and definitely will handle situations accordingly when needed and as I stated, didn't want to give the impression I will overstep my duties.

Thank you again for your input Lily,
~Ajiley

WaterFlower_01

I've been on this server for years.. HIII ❤
Crafter
Aug 15, 2017
Magical land?
I appreciate you sharing your concern, I understand where it may look like I cant and won't handle certain situations accordingly. For clarification purposes, I wished to give a responsible vibe, such as I'm not power hungry for the role and understand I am on the lower end of the admins. I can and definitely will handle situations accordingly when needed and as I stated, didn't want to give the impression I will overstep my duties.

Thank you again for your input Lily,
~Ajiley
I apologise I simply misunderstood, observing you from where I can (timezones) I've noticed you helped people very well, and you can deal with certain situations greatly, I didn't mean to put up the impression that you couldn't handle situations, because I know you can, thanks for understanding where I was coming from.