Ahriidan for Royal

Ahriidan

Crafter
Apr 14, 2014
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]In-game name: Ahriidan[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Server: CraftBlock[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Current rank: Diamond Donator[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Prefix: Godking[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Colors (Royal only): Alternating &3 and &f colors in game. Being he lighter blue and white. So when I type it in chat it would be &3G&fo&3d&fk&3i&fn&3g with white brackets maybe?[/font]

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
You do get a free prefix change I believe

I'm going to have to say vouch pending on this one though, people have been complaining that you mess around a little too much. I haven't seen this, and that is not the main reason I'm split 50/50. In game you seemed a little to confident you'd get royal, and something about that rubs me the wrong way. Other than that though you've been a responsible player from what I've seen. Vouch pending.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
I'd like a few mod vouches, but you're pretty cool in my opinion.

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
I vouch!~ Ahrii is a great friend and a great player, and I think that he'll do well with royal ^-^

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
I'm sorry to say this, but I don't think I could trust Ahrii with world edit. It's a big thing to have and I just don't feel that you're reaponsible enough at this time. Sorry if you hate me for this, but I'm just being honest.

JESUSREAL

Crafter
May 14, 2014
don't think i ever seen you before, ill vouch if you play more

Dr0psh0t

Official Arsehole
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I'll let you know when I find myself
I trust Ahrii. He's been on for a bit, since before the big 1.7 update if I'm correct, and I really do trust him with this.
From the v to the o through da u to the c straight to the h

Ahriidan

Crafter
Apr 14, 2014
Narbula said:
I'm sorry to say this, but I don't think I could trust Ahrii with world edit. It's a big thing to have and I just don't feel that you're reaponsible enough at this time. Sorry if you hate me for this, but I'm just being honest.
Hey, hey. none of that hate you stuff. Thats your opinion, you're allowed to feel that way! We're still friends! And engaged..

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
You're friendly, active on TS and more. After thinking about it, I say sure. Go ahead - you're approved.

Pay the remaining $20 and we'll set you up.

Ahriidan

Crafter
Apr 14, 2014
Oh thank you THANK you Kawaii desu San! You won't regret this! I just donated 20 bucks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)