AFK Pony

Omega_Shenron

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Windstad Manor, Skyrim, Tamriel
Hey! So MonochromePony's computer's charger and the plug for the charger thats a part of her laptop broke, so her laptop is dead, and she is unable to charge it. She would be making this post herself but the forums don't seem to want to work on her phone, outside of just browsing. There is a possibility that her laptop can be fixed but with her luck it might not. She has another computer she can access in the meantime but it's outdated and slow, so she will lag really badly, and might be slow to respond to issues. If possible she is asking that if she is unable to get the spare computer, a replacement, or her current computer fixed in the next week the mod review be postponed an extra week, or if need be, longer. She apologies for any inconvenience.

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
Erm if she can't access her computer or the forums, how did she tell you? xD

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
NOOOOOOOOOOOO! My Poneh. :c

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
rbhusker said:
Diamond im guessing they communicated through skype or some other media.
Probably :p

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
Ok so I'm a computer right now but (of course) the mouse for it doesnt want to work, the keyboard sucks, and all i can really do is watch netflix and (somewhat) check the forums, I might not be ingame for a while, as i'm going camping fromsunday to wednesday afternoon, and the compujter i'm on is windows 7 barely ahas enough ram to play mc, and, of course, the mouse ddoesnt work. The only way I have a mouse is by kidnapping my dads or by using a weird remote thing. My laptop is going to be taken in tomorrow and we're (my dad and I) looking at laptops in case it cant be fixed (well my luck is shit right now, maybe it'll turn :) )and I've got an idea of what i'll get when I have the money :3
Hopefully see you soon!

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
OK so here's the gist of what's going on.
If you haven't noticed I was gone for almost four days! Where was the evil pony overlord you may ask? I was camping... in the Tetons... for a week... ew 
But now that I'm back from the dead, I'm alive... ish (shoosh you, IshrkI, I wasn't talking about you, until this little bit) more like undead. I'm going to be a bit slow on my slave work for the The Overlord and mod stuff until I get used to this computer (YES! I'M OFF THE ONE WITH THE BROKEN MOUSE! :D but, sadly my old laptop could not be saved, damn my luck. ) and then I'll get another computer at some point in the next couple months and yadda yadda yadda.
So pretty much I'm going to be undead for a while, see ya ingame! :heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)