Advertising

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
As some of you already know, FragrentApple has been banned today for advertising another server. The server is FerroCraft, and is owned by... You'll never guess... Fugaz11 and SamDaManNz100! A few of our people hang out on there, but we shouldn't hear anything from them. Regardless, watch out for people from their server advertising! Well, from anywhere, really. :L

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Yeah, Sam told me months ago about Fug having his own server. This was on Facebook. He never said what it was called, I don't think. But then Fug told me about it on Facebook as well, in a Private Message. He seemed hesitant at first to tell me, and asked if it would be advertising, but I told him that he could tell me if he wanted to there on Facebook. But I also told him that I'd probably never go on it, because I'm all CraftBlock.

I tell people that I only play on CraftBlock, and have no interest in playing on any other server. Which is true. I just don't care to go anywhere else. I'm more than happy with being here, you know? Haha But they were not pushy about telling me, they seemed excited to tell me, but hesitant because they might get in trouble here. Or that I may be mad at them for advertising to me. This was way back when Sam was banned, BTW.

I also explained to Fug & Sam that it would be advertising, and kind of stealing, for them to tell anyone that plays on any of CraftBlocks' servers. Because it's like they're trying to take players from our servers to go to theirs. They seemed to understand that, and I haven't heard from them since about it. I talk to Sam quite often, and he hasn't mention, or even hinted, at the other server since that time I talked to him about it.

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
Sam sent me a private message today asking if Fragrent had advertised his server, which he did, and that he would try and do something about it. He didn't want anything to happen between CraftBlock and Ferro. Nice to know that he would deal with it maturely. :)

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
Sam said he talked to Fragrent, and that it shouldn't happen again. If he does he gets demoted on their puny wittle server. Lolol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)