Added BossBarPro

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Added plugin BossBarPro. It is being used for announcements. All of the announcements will instruct players to use a command for more info. These announcements will be displayed in the form of a boss monster's health bar at the top of your screen.

BossBarPro announcements are your friend. Please treat them kindly. lol

Sinisa

Crafter
Mar 17, 2014
I love this. The bar on the top is less intrusive, but stays on the screen longer than the chat message.
Good Job, and thank You!

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
Ar7, what were to happen if we were fighting a Boss Monster when these announcements pop up?

AppleJamnPB

I'm mythical now :D
Crafter
Jul 26, 2014
Not here, try Google!
whiteNnerdy234 said:
Ar7, what were to happen if we were fighting a Boss Monster when these announcements pop up?
I've fought a wither on another server which used this method of message delivery and the wither's status took precedence over any messages for the duration of the fight.

Chiplover2

Deadbeat o3o
Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
your local bag of chips (so much air in here!)
AppleJamnPB said:
whiteNnerdy234 said:
I've fought a wither on another server which used this method of message delivery and the wither's status took precedence over any messages for the duration of the fight.
Eh, I'd think you'd be more into the Wither fight at that moment in time anyway, lol.

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Chiplover2 said:
AppleJamnPB said:
whiteNnerdy234 said:
Eh, I'd think you'd be more into the Wither fight at that moment in time anyway, lol.
... And that's why it's important to see the withers health bar rather than wiki info. :p

Zara_leon_buch_

Crafter
Jan 3, 2014
Seem Be Great, its less annoying, and i see it every time its on

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Chiplover2 said:
AppleJamnPB said:
whiteNnerdy234 said:
BossBarPro uses the BossBar API. The API will not send a boss bar to a player if they are already "receiving" one from the server. In this case, the Wither or Ender Dragon's health bar would be the boss bar the player is receiving.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)