Status
Not open for further replies.

adam_graham

Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
Mcminnville, TN USA
Name: adam_graham

Why do you want royal:
Well you may know i own a town name Astora and working on my town projects take quiet a while and i love to terria form to make the land around my town nice and pretty. i have help from Astora town founders but it took 3 of us 5 hours to terria form a mtn. when i would love to havw world edit to help my town get done faster because i look at months befor it is done now. but i will never do any thing to make lagg. also, i get greifed... alot and i could just fix it my self and not having to bother a mod or any thing.

What would your prefix be:
    &d[&eSolaire&d]
         [Solaire]
please and thank you :)
Also, you want to know where i get my name from > Click Here

Matx490

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Some where over the rainbow
For some reason i think something went horribly wrong with your fonts etc.
Back on topic: If im not mistaken you had your diamond rank temporarily removed. Because of this i do not vouch. Take some time and get retrusted with creative then try again for royal. Then, im sure you will be ready for worldedit. Good luck :)

emchuz

Crafter
Feb 15, 2014
Mcminnville, TN USA
I am also part of Astora and would love for adam to have royal it would help us complete out arena and caves :D and other town projects!!!:p and i think he deserves is he is a great guy :) i should know ^.^... 

I Vouch!!!!!

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
You had your Rank removed :l Give it some time to actually get Diamond back, then try applying for Royal after getting Diamond back. Wait a good month or so, and earn some trust and show yourself Royal Worthy :)

michaelsurfs

Crafter
Dec 21, 2013
No vouch from me

I honestly think your nice, playful, funny, and super friendly. I really think that if someone wants to get royal, they have to prove themselves a player who can be trusted with that great power. Maybe in a while people will see your a player that deserves this, I am not saying you don't, just I would suggest playing and helping out on forums and showing new members stuff. That is what people like or at least me. Good luck with the rank, make sure you know your commands with W.E. first!

Money can buy so many things, but trust must be earned.

adam_graham

Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
Mcminnville, TN USA
1st of all, how can i not like it when some one vouches for me? i mean i didn't mean to be rude sorry?
and im getting my rank back this Thursday i dont under stand what the prob is the whole demoting think was i big miss under standing. why is every one treating me different i mean really? have you ever had any thing go wrong?? and be a complete misunderstanding? me that was one of them it was a month again. i mean come on it is just friend messing with one another we stopped..... *sigh*

Matx490

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Some where over the rainbow
Bud when you get deomoted for and from anything people will look at you different. Just wait a bit. Get your rank back and re-earn peoples trust. We all make mistakes but mistakes can mark us. Sorry

adam_graham

Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
Mcminnville, TN USA
what is there to "re-earn"? how am i supposed to get you trust if you never get me a chance? what would i do?
i dont grief and never have and never plan too. why would i want too?? why would i want to mess my chance up? why would i f*ck up my royal? you know... *sigh* all im saying is give me a chance. what damage can i do but make a awesome town on craftblock?... what are you scared that i will make a good town? are you scared i will make awesome builds? i dont truely under stand.

adam_graham

Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
Mcminnville, TN USA
*sigh* just going to say sorry. i got p*ssed. all of you are just looking at this from one side. but there are two sides to every story. clearly you cant see this. im sorry. i will not give up tough. im not quiter. i just hope the people who truely know me speak up.

master2094

Crafter
Jan 6, 2014
USA
My side is that yes he could use royal for the good of the town he has created but i do agree with everyone about trust i don't want to throw him under the bus but his small amount of trolling has cause him to get a ban and that sort of mark on anyone's record is pretty bad even if it is for something minor such as messing with a friend, i know he has spent most of the time hes had on the server and his causes are mostly noble but maybe waiting on royal for a bit would turn out better in the long run when you can use your acquired rank with full potential and without being distrusted by any of the players and staff,
in all honesty hes a great guy and all iv'e known him for most of what i can recall and i betrayed him once i'm surprised he still even talks to me after what i had done but he has forgiven me for my quick arrogance and i honestly think highly of him as a friend hopefully you can see what greatness can come from him, we all have our dark times but we also have our great times and that's what makes us human

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
The only thing that I know that you have done, that could be considered "wrong", was when you griefed your friend as a retaliation joke, and your invisible potion party that annoyed a few people. I was even there. At the party (in-game). It was annoying. Do you know what I did once it started to annoy me? I left. Haha Easy fix. I don't really have any good reason not to trust Adam. One of my best friends fraks around way more than that. But I still trust him. :p

Have you used WorldEdit before Adam? Do you know how dangerous it can be? It should be considered a tool/weapon. Like a gun. It can be a very useful survival tool, but is very dangerous at the same time. To be able to use it, you should first know how dangerous it can be if you're not paying attention at all times.

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
I will vouch, yes I know he got demoted, but has anyone actually had a direct issue with Adam? Just because he got demoted doesn't necessarily mean he's a bad person. He never meant to do his friend any permanent harm and they've made up by the sound of it. Don't judge a book by it's cover, don't judge Adam based on a one time thing. You know what they say

michaelsurfs

Crafter
Dec 21, 2013
I vouch. You guys should not judge someone for one bad thing that they did. Adam, good luck! Also, you should ask _SunDust_ about WorldEdit, she gave me great tips and videos.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
hey, I'll disapprove this for now, but give you back Diamond. I'll change you back shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)