adam_graham's banned appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

adam_graham

Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
Mcminnville, TN USA
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Minecraft Username: hello my user name is adam_graham[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Server banned from:i was banned from craftblock[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Reason of ban:i was banned for "greifing" of a friends house.[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Who banned you?: mths[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Why should you be unbanned?:Why should i be unbanned? you prob hate me becuase you see it says i griefed. but in fact i didnt mean too. it all started when pocky placed some galss in josh101201 house and josh 101201 thought i did it so he wanted to take it out on me but taking out part of my town hall in my town. i seen this and knew it was josh with the /co i tool. i didnt want to get him banned he is a friend of my so. i wanted to set a trap that would kill josh/scare him. and i set up tripwires and such. but part of his house happen to be out of a town plot so it got blown up by tnt i never ment for this to happen only to get back at josh for griefing my town hall. but i must say i prob shouldnt have dont that but i didnt thank josh would get me perm banned from a server i love.:-/ but im never griefed befor and never plan on it i know you could say i was using tnt but i didn't want to grief his house. also i am leader of a the town astora and are friends when many people and staff of the server..[/font]

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
I've got to say, from my experience with this person, he is not a greifer. As a matter of fact, he is very friendly and talkative. If it means anything, I'd ask for an unban (or perhaps a change to temporary). However, vigilante justice is not an acceptable form of punishment; leave it to the mods.

NeonVixen

Crafter
Dec 29, 2013
Earth
I really hope your that un-banned you a great friend and i'm sure it was just an accident.

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
Keep in mind: Revenge is never the answer. It just gets you in trouble. The best thing you could have done is either left it alone, repair it yourself, or report it on the forums.

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
The person who was griefed could ask that no reprimand is made, so a ban wasn't necessary. Also, for a few glass blocks, I doubt anyone would go straight to a permanent ban.

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
adam_graham said:
true i shouldn't have done it. but i didnt want to get josh101201 banned.
It appears the two of you are acquainted. Then you should make that apparent in the report, which you should have made, so as to prevent any serious punishment.

I'll decrease your ban to a temporary one week ban, instead of permanent. You'll be demoted to Gold for three weeks after your ban is up.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)