Acknowledgement!

Ileel

Don't be afraid, I'm not that mean
Supporter
Crafter
Jan 2, 2014
Florida
On this day 5/31/2014 I decided I was done with everything minecraft, until this one certain person messaged me on skype, Avoxsas. We had a long talk, and came to the conclusion that I am not leaving, for as though I have let my real life issues follow me into this server that I love, causing it to not only affect me, but the players I love. She told me, that I need to take a step back, and look into my future, see where it is going (not exactly what she said, but I rephrased it). So no, I am not leaving you guys, not now, not ever. So lets hear it for Avoxsas! ^.^

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
Looks like the Fox said just the right thing ;)

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
forever in the heart of broadcast
This is why I love Craftblock. We're all so close and begin to befriend each other, yet all we know is their IGN and maybe where they live.

"Sometimes the greatest friends you'll ever have are the friends you'll never really meet." ~Holy_Rabbitz 

For example, I met Sam and Erin. Now we're great friends and enjoy each other's company. As well as Iim, who I now play minigames and Pokemon with. All because of one server. :D

VellaMage

Crafter
Jan 5, 2014
I have made the same mistake as Ileel on more than one occasion I am just glad he had the balls to make a post of it so I can now explain why I am in and out a lot of craftblock

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
Lol, I wondered why you were acting so strange, well I will say it again, (and hope you don't immediately leave in disgust XD) Wb Ileel!!!

T

Tazboi

whiteNnerdy23 said:
Looks like the Fox said just the right thing ;)
Did it go like "Hatee Hatee Hatee ho?" or more like "RING DING DING DING DING DERING A DING?"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)