A Personal Question.

SpindlyBaton98

A Sans-Sational Experience.
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
671
43
28
21
United Kingdom
xboxdvr.com
#1
As @JagSwag2014 and most of the Nanoblock Community knows, i am unable to join the server due to a issue that i found not having a solution.

So i was concerned that i wasnt able to do my job as a [Nano TrialMod] as it makes me feel like im being stopped from fixing griefs, reporting them and helping players out. So i was wondering if the following question can be answered:

"Am i allowed to switch my Trial to another server?"
 

Chiplover2

Deadbeat o3o
Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
2,322
585
113
18
your local bag of chips (so much air in here!)
#2
To another server? Well, you've only really been on Nano this whole time. You wouldn't really know people's situations as you would on Nano. It's like me on Nano when I thought an exploded engine was a grief :L. There's a lot more people on Main than there are on Nano, and it kinda takes it outta you to help out everyone at once.
Plus, you have to earn Moderator on the other servers. There's no exception. You could maybe help out with questions, though; that helps us out :).
And, be honest; do you really wanna moderate another server that you're usually not interested in? I think it'd just be a chore.
 

SpindlyBaton98

A Sans-Sational Experience.
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
671
43
28
21
United Kingdom
xboxdvr.com
#3
Chiplover2 said:
To another server? Well, you've only really been on Nano this whole time. You wouldn't really know people's situations as you would on Nano. It's like me on Nano when I thought an exploded engine was a grief :L. There's a lot more people on Main than there are on Nano, and it kinda takes it outta you to help out everyone at once.
Plus, you have to earn Moderator on the other servers. There's no exception. You could maybe help out with questions, though; that helps us out :).
And, be honest; do you really wanna moderate another server that you're usually not interested in? I think it'd just be a chore.
That is true, but Main wasnt gonna be the one i wanted to ask if i could move over to. I was hoping to move it over to PokeBlock, as some of the people know me as i am the Dragon Gym Leader there so :p. Unless there were a way of "Softening" the latest Nanoblock Update, i dont think me being a trial on a server im unable to join is the best idea. Before its update, i was perfectly fine tho...
 

crackers1097

Member
Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
446
7
18
Minnesota
#4
TL;DR our servers are different, such a situation is not interchangeable.
 

IshrkI

Member
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
938
1
18
#5
crackers1097 said:
TL;DR our servers are different, such a situation is not interchangeable.
Agreed.

Though I see little harm in him offering his services elsewhere now that Nano has become unavailable to him.
Maybe it would have been better if he said something along the lines of:

"Due to technical problems I am unable to continue my services as a (trial) moderator for Nanoblock.
I do, however, wish to further aid the craftblock community, and am willing to do so on Pokeblock instead, if I can be of any help there as a moderator."
 

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
1,695
7
38
???
#6
If you plan to resign from nano trial, if you become more active on poke I'm sure we could use another active moderator, or we could implement whoevers idea to make gl ambassador equivalent and you could be a poke amby (frankly when @mths is offline I normally could use the help of an ambassador equivalent on poke recently with people begging to be gl, helping zygar and nails, it would be really nice), because we have three mods, I see Kakashi maybe once a month, mths only on the weekends (because time zones), and then there's me and I'm just kind of there trying to help and stalking people.
 

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
772
29
28
24
Michigan
#7
Going from a mod on our old Tekkit server to going to mod on Main, they're definitely not interchangeable. They are completely different in the way everything works. Different plugins, and more people. I'm sorry Nano isn't working for you anymore, but you can't just move your mod to a different server. :l Maybe if you help on Poke a lot, you can get mod there. c: But you can't move them.
 

SpindlyBaton98

A Sans-Sational Experience.
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
671
43
28
21
United Kingdom
xboxdvr.com
#8
IshrkI said:
crackers1097 said:
TL;DR our servers are different, such a situation is not interchangeable.
Agreed.

Though I see little harm in him offering his services elsewhere now that Nano has become unavailable to him.
Maybe it would have been better if he said something along the lines of:

"Due to technical problems I am unable to continue my services as a (trial) moderator for Nanoblock.
I do, however, wish to further aid the craftblock community, and am willing to do so on Pokeblock instead, if I can be of any help there as a moderator."
You put it better then i did. Thats exactly why i posted this, to see if i was allowed to do so.

MonochromePony said:
If you plan to resign from nano trial, if you become more active on poke I'm sure we could use another active moderator, or we could implement whoevers idea to make gl ambassador equivalent and you could be a poke amby (frankly when @mths is offline I normally could use the help of an ambassador equivalent on poke recently with people begging to be gl, helping zygar and nails, it would be really nice), because we have three mods, I see Kakashi maybe once a month, mths only on the weekends (because time zones), and then there's me and I'm just kind of there trying to help and stalking people.
Stalking people? you do that tactic too? no offence to all new players and anything but sometimes i dont trust them enough to let them go unpunished. I found that out the good way by kicking someone who griefed someone's Quarry then put it back after seeing i kicked him (Nanoblock Server). Although, if this does end up being the case, would my Dragon Gym not be avaliable? or can i assume both roles if its the case that im allowed to move to Pokeblock and continue my trial there.

Narbula said:
Going from a mod on our old Tekkit server to going to mod on Main, they're definitely not interchangeable. They are completely different in the way everything works. Different plugins, and more people. I'm sorry Nano isn't working for you anymore, but you can't just move your mod to a different server. :l Maybe if you help on Poke a lot, you can get mod there. c: But you can't move them.
I planned on moving towards PokeBlock, main i dont think id be able to, to be quite honest, Main has so many staff there doing a amazing job, i honestly think Main has enough staff helping as it is.
 

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
625
3
18
21
#9
I personally think we need a few more active staff members on Pokeblock. But I got 2 other player asking me if they can be staff member. I don't really wanna accept random people. I have also said that I would like to get someone who knows how to moderate. Since right now I'm the only active person on there who have been Mod before. I also think that if we are going to add any new Moderators to the server they should know something about pokemon. I wouldn't mind adding you tom. You have been trial on Nano and you know the basics. But as I said, I don't wanna accept anyone new. I would like to talk with @xInZaxx . But as we all know he is pretty busy and I have to ask Jag for help when it comes to all these commands XD
 

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
1,695
7
38
???
#10
@mths I was gonna recommend bubble butt for Pokemod, but I'm not sure if he's responsible enough for it
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)