A new town rises - DuneCity

medsen

Crafter
Jun 22, 2014
Norway
Hello!
This is a town i started in the desert that is very ancient Egypt themed, i started exactly a week ago, and this is what i have managed to make :) 

I figured i wanted to post some images from the town to see what people think of it, i am still expanding so feel free to come with ideas or suggestions! The plan is to make this a Huge city :)

The town is built with Legit materials, i am only Gold.

SO! i give you.. DuneCity ! (Pics are not from imgur because the size was too big)

------------ http://postimg.org/gallery/3whl6zrq/ ------------

Hope you enjoy :)

adirrtymind

Crafter
Jun 29, 2014
medsen said:
Hello!
This is a town i started in the desert that is very ancient Egypt themed, i started exactly a week ago, and this is what i have managed to make :) 

I figured i wanted to post some images from the town to see what people think of it, i am still expanding so feel free to come with ideas or suggestions! The plan is to make this a Huge city :)

SO! i give you.. DuneCity ! (Pics are not from imgur because the size was too big)

Wow. I really like this. Would you be looking for any residents? 

I started my own town a few days ago, but finding it hard to create something I like. I'm falling in love with what you have done. 

Would love to help you expand this idea. I have a good bid of gold and iron, and mining is my thing more than anything else. Would be interested in running an ore/potion store, and putting the funds to the bank.

Let me know if you have a plot open; I'll be on later tonight.

Thanks!

medsen

Crafter
Jun 22, 2014
Norway
sure thing! just whisper me when you see me online and ill send you an invite :) the only requirements i have for my residents is if they are going to build something, it has to be in the same theme as the town (ancient Egypt). I don't go for plots though, i just build, so the residents may choose a building in my town, or make a building approved by me in the town area.

adirrtymind

Crafter
Jun 29, 2014
medsen said:
sure thing! just whisper me when you see me online and ill send you an invite :) the only requirements i have for my residents is if they are going to build something, it has to be in the same theme as the town (ancient Egypt). I don't go for plots though, i just build, so the residents may choose a building in my town, or make a building approved by me in the town area.
When do you usually log? I'm on around 6pm EST until late. 

I wouldn't build my own home if you're ok with me taking over a current structure, but I'd want to confirm which are ok to move into. I left you signs by, what I think were, your chests in-case you didn't see my message on here, so you can ignore those :p 

I farmed up a good bit of sand last night in preparation for a move to Dune City, so if you need any sandstone for your other builds, let me know. 

I would like, over the next week, to start setting up a good shopping area. I saw you had, what looked like a market. Hopefully I can catch you online to confirm. I have a good bit of gathered resources to sell - profits to the town to expand. 

Let me know about anything I questioned above, or I'll see you online later tonight.

unsettledpuppy

Crafter
Jul 1, 2014
Hey! I was wondering if I could possibly join your town!
I love the art style and the way it holds itself, it's just different than most other towns I've seen.

adirrtymind

Crafter
Jun 29, 2014
unsettledpuppy said:
Hey! I was wondering if I could possibly join your town!
I love the art style and the way it holds itself, it's just different than most other towns I've seen.

medsen

Crafter
Jun 22, 2014
Norway
DuneCity needs Lapis!

The market at DuneCity is buying lapis for a great price at 45CB/lapis! If you don't need it, why not sell it?

To get to the market, go to /t spawn dunecity, then follow the signs.

robotchris10

Crafter
Jul 6, 2014
medsen said:
Hello!

robotchris10-ign invite me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)