A formal Thank-You!

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
It's about time someone said this; I am sick and tired of people complaining about the new map and not appreciating the hard hours and effort Avoxsas, Ar7, xxinzax, kawohi, Jag, Valk, and whoever else have put in since May.  I don't have any issues with the new map other than the fact that I'll never be able to explore it all. The new map looks amazing and I'd like to give a big thank-you to everyone involved!

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Good to see some people have a positive attitude and actually acknowledge spawn, there was a lot of work done on it. Not just spawn, but the new map. ZaxLand, Nexus and many more builds.

Kelc Wolf

Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
Canada
I love it, I agree completely the new things that I have seen make me excited to explore new things, but it is stupid to keep the same map forever, you cant just keep handling the same things over and over again. It gets boring and people quit. It's not a big deal, but I love the new server and wiki thank you!

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
The only constant in the Universe is Change.
Nothing lasts forever. Be ready for the next spawn.
If I'm privileged enough to be allowed to work on the next one, I have plans to make it larger than this one. Haha I already have a design in mind. :)

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
whiteNnerdy23 said:
and whoever else
I'm one of them :) But I think the other guys have done a lot of work which is great!

Someone will always complain about. That's the way it is :)

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
I'm one of them too, well was, I still have my build to complete.

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
thags2000 said:
I second whiteNnerdy's notion.  Lmao I would write more but I have a History essay to write :/
I feel your pain lol

_MoonDust_

Crafter
Dec 25, 2013
New Zealand
Me too it's a good start to a new year and a new update with a new minecraft world with heaps of new changes so Thank you also :3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)