A Final Build and a goodbye

Crazyguy619

Splatoon Addict
Crafter
Dec 25, 2013
Test Chamber No.1
Hello Everybody!!

Today i finished one of my builds that anyone who played portal will recognize. I built the companion cube! i don't really have much to say about it so here are the images:
http://imgur.com/DCbCfIx,ZfAH2mU,uDrDXME#2
(but crazy?!?! why does the title say "and a goodbye")

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]well I'm thinking about quitting minecraft :/ the game has just gotten boring to me, i ran out of ideas of what to build, i find myself just wandering around the server nowadays :/ i'm probably not gonna quit minecraft fully but i might be on less :/ probably the only reason i stayed on minecraft for this long is because of the server, and i really don't want to quit the server because you guys are like a second family to me:-/. (but crazy?!?!? why don't you join nanoblock? it has a lot more things instead of vanilla minecraft) well fellow viewer of this thread i am still debating on that, the only reason i might not is because i am not the smartest kid around and i don't know how to function machines and build complicated contraptions :/ also another reason why i am quitting is because i have no more goals, i literally made a goal list and as you can see in my sig collecting all the music disks was my last goal, but! with CS that came out a couple of weeks ago i have a new set of goals for CS so i might still be active on there. That's all i am gonna say for now and i hope to see you guys on CS... and lets not call it goodbye lets just say cya later.[/font]

Foodles37

Just something
Crafter
Apr 7, 2014
c u around crazy guy
hope to see u on every now and again if u get the chance or feel like it
will miss u even though I didn't really play on with u, I am sure every1 will miss u
best wishes

food

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Why not just say "taking a break" because one day you'll be back ;)

Crazyguy619

Splatoon Addict
Crafter
Dec 25, 2013
Test Chamber No.1
SamDaManNz100 said:
Why not just say "taking a break" because one day you'll be back ;)
at the end of the post i said "and lets not say goodbye, lets just say cya later" xD but yea one day i will be back i just need to refresh my brain, get some new ideas flowing (and surprisingly i think it's because of summer, my brain just shut down and the minecraft part of my brain also shut down :/ )

Master_Chief17

Crafter
Jul 9, 2014
we will miss you! :blush: but we will see you around!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)